Israeli-Palestinian conflict (18 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So many pages since yesterday in this thread, simple because so many of have you actually bothered to take Badass devil seriously, why the fuck for? What a waste of time.

And btw, scusi if has been mentionned, but who shot rockets from southern Libanon? I hope they dont open that front too. Enough massacre in one place already, dont want things to escalate even more.
PFLP has just denied that it has anything to do with rockets launched from Lebanon.

Weird. perosnally, I can't think of anybody else except Israelis themselves.
You can check it there. :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,022
    This video from Aljazeera was live today morning when Elias Karram, (Aljazeera correspondent that was arrested for hours before afew days by Israeli army as I said in this thread) tried to show the reaction after the rockets fell from Lebanon on North Israel.

I have to say he was so brave to stand between those idiots who yelled against Aljazeera. He asked them "Why do you hate Aljazeera?". The white-headed idiot told him that Aljazeera keeps showing the same dead people in each funeral. He said that Palestinians make 30 funerals to each "martyr" just to increase the number of killed people in the media. Then, Elias asked them "Why are you so scared?" The Israeli said "We are not scared. We spent one month in shelters once but we are not scared. Nasrallah is the scared one."

Elias is the man.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,023
    UNRWA decided to stop all of its work in Gaza today after a van driver that is working on transferring aids to people in Gaza was killed by Israelis. This came after bombing the UNRWA school two days ago too.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    UNRWA decided to stop all of its work in Gaza today after a van driver that is working on transferring aids to people in Gaza was killed by Israelis. This came after bombing the UNRWA school two days ago too.
    what does BD have to say about this one? this was also Hamas's fault?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    So many pages since yesterday in this thread, simple because so many of have you actually bothered to take Badass devil seriously, why the fuck for? What a waste of time.
    :agree: Ive seen better yet still extremely flawed arguments in the past from pro israelis. I dont think he watches CNN as much. Go and do you homework Devil boy.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,038
    After minutes, the stupid Security Council will hold its meeting to vote on a decision. France as usual asked for another delay for 24 hours claiming that Sarkozy has to talk more with Mubarak. The Egyptian foreign minister replied that Mubarak told him that he should vote tonight. Let's see what will happen.

The nice thing is that it seems that there is no specific date for removing the siege on Gaza in the decision. And that is a big joke really.

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
    After minutes, the stupid Security Council will hold its meeting to vote on a decision. France as usual asked for another delay for 24 hours claiming that Sarkozy has to talk more with Mubarak. The Egyptian foreign minister replied that Mubarak told him that he should vote tonight. Let's see what will happen.

The nice thing is that it seems that there is no specific date for removing the siege on Gaza in the decision. And that is a big joke really.
    The Security Council itself is a joke

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Croatia is one of the security council members. I wonder how will our guy vote.
    Then again, with the veto right, 14 countries can vote one way and if the only country that will vote the other way is one of the permanent members, that country can easily put a veto and the decision of the majority won't stand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)