Israeli-Palestinian conflict (58 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
You automatically condemn the Palestinian people just because of their affiliation with Hamas, a group that is portrayed as a terrorist group in the Western media but was in fact a democratically elected government. Hamas launches rockets into Israel because Israel broke the cease fire, where the IDF denied humanitarian rights to Gaza. That broke the cease fire which constitutes Hamas launching those missiles in retaliation.

The pictures of the Gazan children with bullets through center mass mean that they were targeted by Israeli snipers, thus meaning the IDF is not only targeting true Hamas individuals. Come on, you're a cop, Vinni. You know center mass shots are used for death kills.

So if a people are not allowed goods, and a force is trying to destroy all they have left, what would you do? Would you let it happen? No, you would not. You would defend your children however you could, which would be fighting back against the IDF soldiers as they don't give a crap who they kill.

Just place themselves in their shoes, bruv. You would do the same if your family was in distress.
:tup: spot on

Apr 12, 2004
You always hide behind this nonsense.

If you admit you don't know what you're talking about, then you cannot say someone else doesn't know what they're talking about.

Slow down your Zionist nonsense, watch a little Al Jazeera English, and inform yourself. Then you'll have an idea what you're talking about, brother.
And Burke, if you think so, then stay out of this thread.

People here actually give a damn.
Funny how the people of the same opinion here as Vinni have no clue what they're talking about.

Perhaps they should follow the situation a little closer.
:yawn:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nice response, for someone who admitted over the phone they haven't been following the conflict.

Listen, just because you have no idea what you're talking about, doesn't mean others are oblivious either.

Grow the hell up before commenting.

Apr 12, 2004
Nice response, for someone who admitted over the phone they haven't been following the conflict.

Listen, just because you have no idea what you're talking about, doesn't mean others are oblivious either.

Grow the hell up before commenting.
Ohh, I read up on it before I commented on it, which was in this thread.

I said I had not been following it, which I hadn't.

Notice how had is past tense.

Now jog on, you arrogant ass.

Oct 3, 2004
Good morning from Dubai.

Just watched about one hour of Gaza coverage today. We've discussed pretty much everything here, so I won't regurgitate the same shit.

All I can think about is how humanity has come to this...It's like the human life is worthless...

Oct 3, 2004
ßüякε;1858455 said:
You're just now learning this?
Well, you would think after previous massacres and genocides which took place decades, or even centuries ago, people would've learned.

Apparently they haven't.

So, yeah, I guess from that point of view, sadly, I am just now learning this.

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
Israeli PM Ehud Olmert rejects a UN resolution calling for an immediate ceasefire in Gaza.

Tzipi Livni vows Israel will act in its own interests to protect its citizens despite the UN resolution calling for a ceasefire in Gaza

I Guess thats why US didnt use its veto right !!

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,091
    Israeli PM Ehud Olmert rejects a UN resolution calling for an immediate ceasefire in Gaza.

Tzipi Livni vows Israel will act in its own interests to protect its citizens despite the UN resolution calling for a ceasefire in Gaza

I Guess thats why US didnt use its veto right !!
    Exactly.

25 Palestinians were killed since this resolution was issued. The bombing is going on.

Good read always from Robert Fisk. It is different to read articles by some journalists who are behind their laptops in their countries and the articles written by journalists who are following the news wherever it happens.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Translation of the attachment for non-Arabic speakers:

All items have a bar code which indicates, among other things, the country of origin of the product. If a barcode begins with the number '729', it means the item was manufactured in Israel. Therefore, should you wish to boycott items produced in Israel, you should stop buying products whose barcode begins with '729'.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,096
    Israel just bombed the media tower in Gaza. The initial info say a journalist was injured in the attack.

By the way, Jordanian police today made violent acts against protesters in front of the Israeli embassy in Amman. Two of the injured people are Aljazeera correspondent and cameraman.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Good morning from Dubai.

Just watched about one hour of Gaza coverage today. We've discussed pretty much everything here, so I won't regurgitate the same shit.

All I can think about is how humanity has come to this...It's like the human life is worthless...
    this coming from the fool who thinks Iran should nuke Israel....

You automatically condemn the Palestinian people just because of their affiliation with Hamas, a group that is portrayed as a terrorist group in the Western media but was in fact a democratically elected government. Hamas launches rockets into Israel because Israel broke the cease fire, where the IDF denied humanitarian rights to Gaza. That broke the cease fire which constitutes Hamas launching those missiles in retaliation.

The pictures of the Gazan children with bullets through center mass mean that they were targeted by Israeli snipers, thus meaning the IDF is not only targeting true Hamas individuals. Come on, you're a cop, Vinni. You know center mass shots are used for death kills.

So if a people are not allowed goods, and a force is trying to destroy all they have left, what would you do? Would you let it happen? No, you would not. You would defend your children however you could, which would be fighting back against the IDF soldiers as they don't give a crap who they kill.

Just place themselves in their shoes, bruv. You would do the same if your family was in distress.
    nice of you to mention that Hamas is just attacking out of "retaliation", when in fact their stated goal is to end Israel's existence

so, you have the group in charge of the Palestinians who have voiced their intentions, and fire rockets into Israel....it was just a matter of time before Israel acted.

I said a long time ago that the land should somehow be fairly distributed to both parties, seeing as though both peoples have a long history there (back to the Old Testament), and with a group like Hamas in charge, it won't ever happen.

I also said the Israeli's should stop any further settlements, and they are completely wrong for continuing to build, and expand their land

I am as neutral as I can be...I have friends here and away from this forum who are pro-Palestinian, and I understand their plight...but I also have friends who were commandos in the IDF, and I get to hear their opinions as well....not a good situation for anyone involved

let's see...who thought the Israelis would pull out of Gaza, that too under the leadership of the war criminal Sharon...dunno what you mean by calling Hamas 'cowards' though, unless you think they are going to attack Israel like Tom Cruise in the Last Samurai, or if you believe they are firing rockets from UN schools or hospitals
    thats how they roll....does Hamas really care about its people, or are they using them as "collateral damage" to get the rest of the world against Israel ??

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ßüякε;1858451 said:
    Ohh, I read up on it before I commented on it, which was in this thread.

I said I had not been following it, which I hadn't.

Notice how had is past tense.

Now jog on, you arrogant ass.
    If you say others don't know what they're talking about, then do you?

If not, stay out then!

Simple as that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 56)