Israeli-Palestinian conflict (15 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
It's a statement of fact, so none of the above.
Not the general use within this forum, which was more the point...

Strange thread this in its balance, bias and belief in knowledge that in reality is meaningless without experience... that is sadly lacking but for a minuscule though sometimes amplified voice among crashing tides of illusion.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßüякε;1859077 said:
Being Jewish is more than a religion.

Ask the Irish, they could tell you something similar.

And I don't speak British slang.
Being Muslim is more than a religion, too. Same with being a Jainist. You don't see the Jains asking for their own land.

Orthodox Jews for the most part are against Zionism because it divides, among other reasons.

Apr 12, 2004

Strange thread this in its balance, bias and belief in knowledge that in reality is meaningless without experience... that is sadly lacking but for a minuscule though sometimes amplified voice among crashing tides of illusion.
OHHH SHIT, ANDY, TELL HIM TO STOP HIDING BEHIND HIS NONSENSE!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

So what are you suggesting? People simply shut up?

More people need to speak out against this nonsense.

Apr 12, 2004
Being Muslim is more than a religion, too. Same with being a Jainist. You don't see the Jains asking for their own land.

Orthodox Jews for the most part are against Zionism because it divides, among other reasons.
Yea, because there are a lot of Jains in the world, and Fred can answer this for you.

How many nations in the world are primarily Muslim in law, life, and belief?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßüякε;1859098 said:
Yea, because there are a lot of Jains in the world, and Fred can answer this for you.

How many nations in the world are primarily Muslim in law, life, and belief?
So are you for or against those states?

How about a catholic state?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Zionism is not about religion so much and more political agenda (dont have to be a believer to a zionist, can be an ethnic jew who is a satanist, and still be a zionist), even if it has its core foundations on the religion of the people and their history, and relates solely to them (God's chosen people is one of the more ludicrous ideas in human history).

Neither is the idea about just having a jewish free state. Its WAY more extremist then that. Oughta be frigging obvious by now.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßüякε;1859107 said:
I'm not going to tell them how to live, they can do what they want, why would I be against those places?
Just find it really strange how somebody who hates religion approves of religious states, very counterintuitive. I'm not as against religion but I find religious states to be a problem as everybody should be able to accept differences.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
So what are you suggesting? People simply shut up?
Dont believe i said that in any way...

More people need to speak out against this nonsense.
Nonsense is an unfortunate word to use for such a subject... Speaking without balance and knowledge of all angles, free of bias and open to discussion and admittance aids no one but rather adds a pace for each illegitimate utterance

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Zionism is not about religion so much and more political agenda (dont have to be a believer to a zionist, can be an ethnic jew who is a satanist, and still be a zionist), even if it has its core foundations on the religion of the people and their history, and relates solely to them (God's chosen people is one of the more ludicrous ideas in human history).

Neither is the idea about just having a jewish free state. Its WAY more extremist then that. Oughta be frigging obvious by now.
That's true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)