Israeli-Palestinian conflict (68 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,882
    From Reuters:
    A church worker looks at a church wall sprayed with graffiti in Jerusalem February 20, 2012. Vandals daubed "Death to Christianity" on the Jerusalem church on Monday in the second such attack in the holy city this month, police said. The words "Price Tag", a slogan used by ultranationalist Jewish settlers, were also scrawled on the walls of the Baptist Narkis Street Congregation in a quiet residential neighbourhood in Jewish west Jerusalem.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,885
    I will take some meaningless graffiti on a wall over what happens to Christians in Muslim countries.....
    And what happens to them in Muslim countries? I mean give me a specific answer for their situation in Palestine and their relationships with Muslims.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-execution-Iran-refusing-renounce-faith.html

is this enough for you ????

well, if your buddies in the strip would stop firing rockets into Israel, they wouldnt be targets, now would they ??
    and i will take the killing of one person over what the christians have done(and are very much still doing) to jews and muslims. see where this is going? You cant possibly try to play the victim card here, evryone is a victim and an aggressor at some point, but to blame a victim for the aggressions of an oppressor thousands of miles (and sometimes thousands of years) is not only stupid but shows a shallowness in humanity that is really worrisome. For one second, hold off the labels and see these people as people, do they deserve to be treated this way, and had you been one of them would you hold these same views?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,890

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    and i will take the killing of one person over what the christians have done(and are very much still doing) to jews and muslims. see where this is going? You cant possibly try to play the victim card here, evryone is a victim and an aggressor at some point, but to blame a victim for the aggressions of an oppressor thousands of miles (and sometimes thousands of years) is not only stupid but shows a shallowness in humanity that is really worrisome. For one second, hold off the labels and see these people as people, do they deserve to be treated this way, and had you been one of them would you hold these same views?
    You can go back in history with those comments, but I'm talking about right now. There are no Muslims or Jews for that matter, being killed by Christians anywhere in the world over their religion

Remember, its the Muslims who are not only involved, but perpetrating most of the attacks throughout the world. From Africa to Asia, the "radical Islamics" are terrorising the world, and killing innocent people (mostly Christians)

How many Christians do you see kill anyone when someone burns a Bible, or denounces Jesus Christ ?? How about a cartoon depicting Jesus, do you think the Vatican would declare war on the cartoonist ???

Seriously, these people are indefensible, so lets end it there......

I told you about giving me some examples from Palestine.

What has this anything to do with the expected intefada. I'm talking about an intefada in the West Bank and Jerusalem.
    I was referring to the entire Islamic world, not specifically to the Palestinians, but if I find something out, I will let you know :p

btw- I think the intefada will include the strip, as there has been so much "activity" from there lately, its only a matter of time before soldiers enter the strip to stop the rocket attacks.... but the incident at the Mount could have some serious consequences

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    You can go back in history with those comments, but I'm talking about right now. There are no Muslims or Jews for that matter, being killed by Christians anywhere in the world over their religion

Remember, its the Muslims who are not only involved, but perpetrating most of the attacks throughout the world. From Africa to Asia, the "radical Islamics" are terrorising the world, and killing innocent people (mostly Christians)

How many Christians do you see kill anyone when someone burns a Bible, or denounces Jesus Christ ?? How about a cartoon depicting Jesus, do you think the Vatican would declare war on the cartoonist ???

I was referring to the entire Islamic world, not specifically to the Palestinians, but if I find something out, I will let you know :p

btw- I think the intefada will include the strip, as there has been so much "activity" from there lately, its only a matter of time before soldiers enter the strip to stop the rocket attacks.... but the incident at the Mount could have some serious consequences

how many people were killed by americans in iraq? how many are they still killing in afghanistan? and i really dont need the list of pretexts, just the bottom line. Once again it's compltely naive and preposterous to take this stance of christians being the victims, especially since a lot of the backwardness and strife is directly caused by interference of countries/people of this very same faith, made even more blatant following the cultural/economic rape european/american(read christian) imperialism whose effects are still felt today, ironically enough its most glaring example is the israel-palestine conflict. And since you're so confident in your belief why dont we ask the christians in the holy land who they rather be ruled by.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011

How about you go burn a bible on the streets of Uganda and see how far that gets you.

---------- Post added 26.02.2012 at 20:52 ----------

Have you ever heard of Joseph Kony and his Lord's Resistance Army?
    Didn't even get to read this before I posted mine.

Vinman is just too ignorant to be true. Look at his blatant generalization "Seriously, these people are indefensible, so lets end it there". It's sad how the anti muslim propaganda in the west has caught some sad, ignorant souls.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    I wonder which ones will win this stupidity contest, those Muslims crying in Afghanistan or their Christian Ugandan brothers.
    Muslims crying in Afghanistan - is this a hint to some pearl I've missed on the forum?

Oh, and I can't believe I actually wrote "in the streets of Uganda". Stupidity gets me so worked up that I lose all composure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)