Israeli-Palestinian conflict (33 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
you admitted to that yourself :D but maybe that which you despise is nothing but a shadow of what you think it is.
I admitted what? No one could claim to possess the "whole truth". We are all, to different extents, prisoners of that cage hence why I asked you if you were free. What I despise is what I despise about my people and Afghans who I've been living very close to all my life. I can't be a neutral when it comes to Iran or Afghanistan, that's why I tend to put the blame on ourselves rather than on a group of people who are known for disrespecting humanity for decades. To change ourselves is within our reach, to change America is not. We are responsible for Taliban, we are responsible for Ahmadinejad and nothing would ever change for better if we let a burnt qoran/stupid caricatures gets to us more than prevailing violence under the name of Islam.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I admitted what? No one could claim to possess the "whole truth". We are all, to different extents, prisoners of that cage hence why I asked you if you were free. What I despise is what I despise about my people and Afghans who I've been living very close to all my life. I can't be a neutral when it comes to Iran or Afghanistan, that's why I tend to put the blame on ourselves rather than on a group of people who are known for disrespecting humanity for decades. To change ourselves is within our reach, to change America is not. We are responsible for Taliban, we are responsible for Ahmadinejad and nothing would ever change for better if we let a burnt qoran/stupid caricatures gets to us more than prevailing violence under the name of Islam.
cant disagree with anything there :tup:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I just hope that in the midst of all those revolutions, people do not forget about Palestine. We Libyans went through 9 months of agony, Syrians are now in their 11th month, Palestine has been living these hardships for more than 60 years. The international community took a stand(even though it was for their own purposes) against the Libyan regime, it looks like they will take a similar stand against the Syrian regime. The same international community is standing for the most part with the occupation and against the Palestinians. Hypocrites, the lot of them, fuck Western governments really.

Our hearts go out to Gaza and to all the Palestinian people, Palestine is forever our cause.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Apologized? Not intentional?

It is not the first time they are humiliating the Afghan people, you know. There are tens of examples. Here is one:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dies-video-used-Taliban-recruitment-tool.html

That is always intentional as those soldiers are the scum of the humanity.
they burn Bibles in Pakistan every day....but thats ok ???

so the American soldiers pissed on a dead taliban soldier, so fucking what ?? Was it ok that the Somalis dragged one of our soldiers through the streets naked, or were you cheering them on ??

double fucking standards in this place, I tell you.......

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Who said it was ok burning bibles?

Who said it was ok that Somali's dragged an American soldier through the streets naked?

Both are completely unacceptable, no doubt about that. Most people here would agree. You however seem to think its ok your imperialist government invades countries and butchers its people, then pisses on them and takes pictures posing with them. Seriously, if i was an American i'd be ashamed of Guantanamo, Iraq and Afghanistan.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

so the American soldiers pissed on a dead taliban soldier, so fucking what ?? Was it ok that the Somalis dragged one of our soldiers through the streets naked, or were you cheering them on ??

I can't seem to understand if you approve of it or not :shifty:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004

Vinny, I want you to think about something.

The source of all conflict stems from injustice. You can call it a political conflict, ethnic conflict, religious conflict, etc. but these are just used to rationalize the acts of injustice.

If you think you're innocent then just go back and look at this country's history over the past 150 years and tell me you're not guilty of anything or that you may have something to do with some conflict somewhere in the world.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,933
    OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,934
    From Getty Images

Actor Jason Alexander gestures to the audience's amusement while speaking before introducing Israeli President Shimon Peres at an event in Beverly Hills on March 8, 2012, concluding a US visit with a stop in southern California, where Peres addressed a crowd of an estimated 1,400 Jewish community members at an event moderated by television reporter/anchor Campbell Brown.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    From Getty Images

Actor Jason Alexander gestures to the audience's amusement while speaking before introducing Israeli President Shimon Peres at an event in Beverly Hills on March 8, 2012, concluding a US visit with a stop in southern California, where Peres addressed a crowd of an estimated 1,400 Jewish community members at an event moderated by television reporter/anchor Campbell Brown.

I don't get it, is this supposed to be a good thing? Because if people around the world would solve their differences this way we would get very very far...

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,937
    Gaza is under attack again...

9 martyrs today as a result of several Zionist attacks.

By the way, no electricity is there, and hospitals can not do much to any injured person as medicines are almost lost because of the siege.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Gaza is under attack again...

9 martyrs today as a result of several Zionist attacks.

By the way, no electricity is there, and hospitals can not do much to any injured person as medicines are almost lost because of the siege.
    Ya electricity has been cut for a long time now as a result of the inhumane siege by the occupation. The living conditions that the people of Gaza are being subjected to are inhumane, but the hypocritical international community will probably stay quiet about this too.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,939
    It is too bad there without the military escalation.

Now, in the last 15 minutes, 1 more martyr has been killed moving the toll up to 10.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Then they call Hamas and other resistance fighters terrorists for trying to retaliate or defend their land.

Palestinian resistance has fired over 40 rockets at Zionist targets as retaliation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 19)