Israeli-Palestinian conflict (14 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
To me, Vinni is only obsessed with the weapons, tactics, and other SWAT-like similarities between the IDF and Buffalo Police Department. If the Jews were shooting off RPG's while the Palestinians were running around in full tactical gear with M4A1's equipped with red dots, he'd be praying to Allah as we speak.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
To me, Vinni is only obsessed with the weapons, tactics, and other SWAT-like similarities between the IDF and Buffalo Police Department. If the Jews were shooting off RPG's while the Palestinians were running around in full tactical gear with M4A1's equipped with red dots, he'd be praying to Allah as we speak.
WOW.......

forget that you know me, because you really dont, kid

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,866
    From Getty Images

An injured Palestinian construction worker screams in pain after an Israeli army driver drove a trailer hooked to a tractor over his legs, as he tried to block him when Israeli forces stopped workers on January 25, 2012 from building a house in al-Dirat village, south of Yatta in the southern Bank town Hebron region. The Israeli forces were seizing the equipment and trailer from the construction workers as the site falls in the occupied zone C in which Israel prevents Palestinians from building on their land.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    when your at the Western Wall, they ask that you wear a yamica or any kind of hat to show respect for the Jewish religion (they hand out yamicas)

believe me, he is more a friend to the Muslims then he'll ever be to the Jews

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    when your at the Western Wall, they ask that you wear a yamica or any kind of hat to show respect for the Jewish religion (they hand out yamicas)

believe me, he is more a friend to the Muslims then he'll ever be to the Jews
    Yeah, they even ask you to where a yamica in synagogues and other holy places. It's not that big of a deal, it's like taking your hat off for the national anthem or removing your shoes before you enter a mosque. I've done all three.

As for the second part. That's not exactly true, especially financially and politically.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,879
    From Getty Images

A general view shows the Palestinian village of Lifta, which was abandoned during fighting in the 1948 Arab-Israeli war, near Jerusalem on February 10, 2012.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)