Israeli-Palestinian conflict (21 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
A new kid was born for a refugee family in Khan Younes Refugee Camp in Gaza Strip yesterday. He was called Rajab Erdogan:

Bullshit, that kid has a full head of hair :lol:
Turkey and Palestine signed an agreement to establish a joint committee on Monday.

Foreign ministers of the two countries signed the agreement, prior to the meeting between Turkish President Abdullah Gül and Head of the Palestinian State Mahmoud Abbas which is taking place on the sidelines of the Conference on Interaction and Confidence-building Measures in Asia (CICA) in İstanbul.

The agreement signed by Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu and his Palestinian counterpart Riyad El-Maliki aims to draw the framework of Turkey's aid and support to the Palestinian state.

The committee which will be co-chaired by the foreign ministers of the two countries is foreseen to convene at least twice every year, in order to determine areas of cooperation and lay down action plans.

Turkey will provide political consultation to Palestine, provide training to its diplomats and training in the areas technical cooperation. The committee also aims to increase investments in the areas of water resources and agriculture. It also aims to draw the cooperation in the fields of culture, education, health and science.

Under the agreement Turkey will provide more scholarships to Palestinian students in Turkish universities and support investments in Palestine for construction of schools and improvement of the existing education infrastructure. In the area of health, Turkey will share its know-how in the medical field.

Following the signing of the agreement, Gül and Abbas held a meeting which was closed to the press.

07 June 2010, Monday
THE ANATOLIA NEWS AGENCY İSTANBUL
That really won't change anything will it?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Bullshit, that kid has a full head of hair :lol:

That really won't change anything will it?
i knew some one would jump on that detail! :D its perfectly normal for a newly born to have a full head of hair, i was born with a full head of hair my self and so was my younger brother. i guess its gods way of getting us prepared for losing it when we hit our 30's :(

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What's the point of the baby again? Israelis don't have them? Instead the Devil sends fullgrown Jews from the middle of the Earth straight to Jerusalem?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8,085
    Turkey and Palestine signed an agreement to establish a joint committee on Monday.

Foreign ministers of the two countries signed the agreement, prior to the meeting between Turkish President Abdullah Gül and Head of the Palestinian State Mahmoud Abbas which is taking place on the sidelines of the Conference on Interaction and Confidence-building Measures in Asia (CICA) in İstanbul.

The agreement signed by Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu and his Palestinian counterpart Riyad El-Maliki aims to draw the framework of Turkey's aid and support to the Palestinian state.

The committee which will be co-chaired by the foreign ministers of the two countries is foreseen to convene at least twice every year, in order to determine areas of cooperation and lay down action plans.

Turkey will provide political consultation to Palestine, provide training to its diplomats and training in the areas technical cooperation. The committee also aims to increase investments in the areas of water resources and agriculture. It also aims to draw the cooperation in the fields of culture, education, health and science.

Under the agreement Turkey will provide more scholarships to Palestinian students in Turkish universities and support investments in Palestine for construction of schools and improvement of the existing education infrastructure. In the area of health, Turkey will share its know-how in the medical field.

Following the signing of the agreement, Gül and Abbas held a meeting which was closed to the press.

07 June 2010, Monday
    THE ANATOLIA NEWS AGENCY İSTANBUL
    Good, but unfortunately, Turks chose the wrong people to meet with. Abbas and his gang are not representative of anybody of Palestinians currently.

Anyway, Thank you, Turkiye for everything..

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8,087
    What's the point of the baby again? Israelis don't have them? Instead the Devil sends fullgrown Jews from the middle of the Earth straight to Jerusalem?
    It is about the huge popularity of Turk leaders between Palestinians after the radical change in their foreign policy recently. The kid was given the same name of the Turkish prime minister.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8,092
    Erdogan has contact with Hamas too. He already declared that he doesn't consider them as terrorist. I think he wants them to unite.
    I know Erdogan's intentions are good, but the unity is impossible between Abbas gang and Hamas. Abbas chose to be pro-Israel instead of being the leader of his people's struggle for liberation. That is why he is considered by the majority as a traitor that will be thrown in the trash soon.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    What is this supposed to mean? Are the poor Israeli's victims again?
    Poor Israel. Can't they just be left alone to kill anybody they want? I mean, come on. They have a right to exist and kill.
    This is pretty funny though. I don't think even Jews would ever say this. I mean.. you don't associate Israel with weakness :D.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    This is pretty funny though. I don't think even Jews would ever say this. I mean.. you don't associate Israel with weakness :D.
    Well, they would not say it, but someone like Mark Regev certainly alludes to it. They always try to play the victim role when in reality they are the aggressors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)