Israeli-Palestinian conflict (15 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Thats supposed to be true, but they play the victim card way too often.
Well, they would not say it, but someone like Mark Regev certainly alludes to it. They always try to play the victim role when in reality they are the aggressors.
The problem is that most people have lost every sense of perspective in this debate. There's nothing you could possibly say to justify Vinman's ad, but on the other hand, if one does come up with a normal argument, he's immediately labelled a muslim hater. And this doesn't only happen to me either.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The problem is that most people have lost every sense of perspective in this debate. There's nothing you could possibly say to justify Vinman's ad, but on the other hand, if one does come up with a normal argument, he's immediately labelled a muslim hater. And this doesn't only happen to me either.
Thats mostly because of your history though, not because of your posts here about the flotilla incident

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't know about that, Fred. It happens to others in real life too and ReBeL actually quoted a few of my posts and told me they were racist, which they TBH really weren't. To make matters even more bizarre, if I'd explain my point of view to Jews, they would call me antisemitic.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't know about that, Fred. It happens to others in real life too and ReBeL actually quoted a few of my posts and told me they were racist, which they TBH really weren't. To make matters even more bizarre, if I'd explain my point of view to Jews, they would call me antisemitic.
You are becoming too sensitive. You weren't never like this.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'm not sensitive about it. They can call me whatever they want. Unfortunately it also clouds people's perspective of my posts.
I have to agree with Fred though. If people judge you in this thread it's because of your history and not the current topic we're having.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You should see the posts on the trading forum I partake in. The racism, outright hatred and Nazi-like verbiage against the Palestinians and Muslims in general is frankly sickening. Some of these guys say the Israelis should wipe out Gaza completely, FFS.

And these are supposedly smart people who make money in the markets.

Although, many of them are Christians who say that the Muslim religion is nothing but violence, so it is hard to take them seriously. Christians are a pathetic bunch who think their shit doesn't stink.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I have to agree with Fred though. If people judge you in this thread it's because of your history and not the current topic we're having.
Perhaps. But I see it happen to others too (not in this thread, but in the media). It's as if you have to choose and once you choose a certain side you have to loathe the other. You're either antisemitic or you hate muslims.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8,115
    Helen Thomas: Jews, go back to Poland

WASHINGTON - Veteran White House Correspondent Helen Thomas has provoked a storm in the US after saying the Jews must "get the hell out of Palestine" and "go home" to Germany or Poland.

Thomas, who will be celebrating her 90th birthday soon, made the remarks in a talk with Rabbi David Nesenoff on the margins of an event held by President Obama last week to mark Jewish heritage month.

After being asked for her opinion of Israel, Thomas responded by saying: "Tell them to get the hell out of Palestine."

Turning her attention to the Palestinians, she said, "Remember, these people are occupied. And it's their land," adding the Jews should "go home" to Poland and Germany.

Thomas' remarks have prompted numerous calls for her resignation. One of those who spoke out against her is Ari Fleischer, the former White House spokesman during President George W. Bush's presidency.

"She should lose her job over this," Fleischer told the Politico website. "As someone who is Jewish, and as someone who worked with her and used to like her, I find this appalling."

"She is advocating religious cleansing… If a journalist, or a columnist, said the same thing about blacks or Hispanics, they would already have lost their jobs," he said.

As a daughter of Lebanese immigrants, Thomas has not been hiding her sympathy for the Arabs and Palestinians in questions she asked at White House press briefings. She has referred to the lethal raid on the Gaza-bound Marmara ship Monday as a "massacre."

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3899361,00.html

-------------------------------

She always had great principles and she defended Arabs and their cases when they were not defending themselves. Anyway, a huge problem occurred in USA to fire her from her job and she decided to retire today...

Look at this video about her by the Zionists:

-------------------------

Helen, you were always a pride for us, and you will be always a pride.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8,117
    The dangerous "weapons" stolen by Zionists from over the ships last week were gathered in one military base near Tel Aviv. Today, Israel claimed that Hamas refused to let these stuff enter Gaza after many Israeli attempts. How generous!!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Looks like the IDF soldier has a long pack of condoms.

So perhaps he was just looking to fuck.
    no...those are paintballs, but they were no match against clubs and knives

You should see the posts on the trading forum I partake in. The racism, outright hatred and Nazi-like verbiage against the Palestinians and Muslims in general is frankly sickening. Some of these guys say the Israelis should wipe out Gaza completely, FFS.

And these are supposedly smart people who make money in the markets.

Although, many of them are Christians who say that the Muslim religion is nothing but violence, so it is hard to take them seriously. Christians are a pathetic bunch who think their shit doesn't stink.
    "Nazi-like verbage", and their taking the Jews side ?? I find that hard to believe

I wonder what would happen to the "freedom flotilla" if it parked itself in or just outside of Iranian waters...wonder what the monkey running that country would do to protesters against his country

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)