Israeli-Palestinian conflict (63 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
muslims in belgium came in legally and with the consent of the Belgian authorities. I'm just saying, theres a big difference.
Nationality in the sense of belonging to a nation state can be based on either ius soli or ius gentium. Based on the ius soli principle 90% of the Israelis living in Israel right now are entitled to whatever nationality that is connected to a nation state that is connected to that particular piece of land. So legally you don't stand very strong if you say you want them all out.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The so called "reparations" are money paid to Zionists to keep them away from the European countries. The true reparation is letting them own their original properties inside the European countries, not helping them to steal others' lands.
I don't understand. Merely hours ago the Jews owned us all.

Which one is it now? THIS is a contradiction by the way.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
The so called "reparations" are money paid to Zionists to keep them away from the European countries. The true reparation is letting them own their original properties inside the European countries, not helping them to steal others' lands.
A jewish property seized by non Soviet powers was returned after the War, nobody forced the Jews into Israel at gunpoint and nobody has a right to forcibly take them back.

Jews chose to invade Palestine, not our fault that they used our money for it :angel:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8,044
    You don't get it, Alen. ReBeL is going to handpick the Jews that have to leave. He will tell them where to go.

Imagine me saying the same thing about muslims in Belgium. My God.
    Again, the Muslims in Belgium??

And you tell me they are not your nightmare that makes you take part in this discussion??

Muslims in Belgium went there without being forced out of their homes. And they didn't force any Belgian out of his house to live instead of him.

try to find more reasonable analogies that don't show your very clear racism against Muslims in Belgium.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
    Nationality in the sense of belonging to a nation state can be based on either ius soli or ius gentium. Based on the ius soli principle 90% of the Israelis living in Israel right now are entitled to whatever nationality that is connected to a nation state that is connected to that particular piece of land. So legally you don't stand very strong if you say you want them all out.
    Also, Israel is a legally recognised state under both constitutive and declaritive theories of statehood, meaning it has sovereign rights to grant citizenship.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I don't think so. Even Safardim Jews feel frustrated inside Israel, and they think their life was much better when they were in their original countries, for example, try to read about the Jews of Yemen.
    Oh, ok.
    I know that what I'll say might be a generalization and some might take it as anti-Jewish, but that won't be my intention.
    Once I wrote a small article about the Jewish colony in Salonica (now in Greece, back then in the Ottoman Empire). Salonica was the second biggest city, after Constantinople, in the European part of the Empire, and around 55% of the population was Jewish. Those were Safardi Jews who came from Spain (Some of them even accepted Islam).
    My main interest was the merchantry, but I couldn't help notice some other details. Those Jews in Salonica were always faithful to the Sultan and that granted them many privilegies. Of course, they were the reachest ones and almost held monopoly over everything.
    What I noticed was that the surrounding christian population suffered from them just as much as they did from the Turks themselves.

My point is that power doesn't really know ethnicity, religion etc. Especially after those people went through the same political and education system with the Ashkenazi Jews, I don't think that they'll be much different. In the past you might know them as good and peaceful people who lived among you, but how much power did they have back then?
    Of course, this goes for every single ethnic and religious group, not only for the Jews.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8,048
    A jewish property seized by non Soviet powers was returned after the War, nobody forced the Jews into Israel at gunpoint and nobody has a right to forcibly take them back.

Jews chose to invade Palestine, not our fault that they used our money for it :angel:
    It is your ethical duty to see if your money is exploited legally or if it is used to slaughter other people.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8,052
    Oh, ok.
    I know that what I'll say might be a generalization and some might take it as anti-Jewish, but that won't be my intention.
    Once I wrote a small article about the Jewish colony in Salonica (now in Greece, back then in the Ottoman Empire). Salonica was the second biggest city, after Constantinople, in the European part of the Empire, and around 55% of the population was Jewish. Those were Safardi Jews who came from Spain (Some of them even accepted Islam).
    My main interest was the merchantry, but I couldn't help notice some other details. Those Jews in Salonica were always faithful to the Sultan and that granted them many privilegies. Of course, they were the reachest ones and almost held monopoly over everything.
    What I noticed was that the surrounding christian population suffered from them just as much as they did from the Turks themselves.

My point is that power doesn't really know ethnicity, religion etc. Especially after those people went through the same political and education system with the Ashkenazi Jews, I don't think that they'll be much different. In the past you might know them as good and peaceful people who lived among you, but how much power did they have back then?
    Of course, this goes for every single ethnic and religious group, not only for the Jews.
    You are right. We can't be sure of what they will do if they are left alone after the departure of Ashkenazi. But my point was that they are not the main pillars for the apartheid regime ruling Israel since 1948.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Again, the Muslims in Belgium??

And you tell me they are not your nightmare that makes you take part in this discussion??

Muslims in Belgium went there without being forced out of their homes. And they didn't force any Belgian out of his house to live instead of him.

try to find more reasonable analogies that don't show your very clear racism against Muslims in Belgium.
    I don't think you read my post.

freedom

Jun 1, 2010
    Funny, Israel used the same rationale about the Blockade.
    It is not justice to compare between the people working for the liberation of their homeland and the State used all of its money to kill others. Suppose your country was subject to the occupation, were you will be prompted to prevent the flow of weapons to the resistants?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)