Israeli-Palestinian conflict (62 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8,022
    Why should be take them back we didn't force them to go.
    You are denying holocaust here. If you don't think holocaust was enough reason for the departure of jews out of Europe, what should be the motivation? Hertzel? He tried for decades to motivate them to go to Palestine, but they never wanted to.

The Zionists tried to force Jews into Palestine in all possible ways. You know some Jews were caught in Iraq for example because they used to make explosions in the Jewish neighborhoods to motivate them to run away to Palestine?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    You completely ignored my post by the way. Hardly fair as first you make me out to be a racist and then you ignore the case when I reply.
    This post, Seven?

1. I have repeated numerous times that what Israel did was wrong. I have said it like 50 times. I don't know what else I can do.
    2. Given the fact that everyone, myself included, is already convinced by the fact that they committed a crime, it's important to look at how exactly it happend.
    3. I don't like the atmosphere of this thread at all. It is pure hatred and it is being tolerated. I understand that the mods let everything slide and that's cool with me, but what's odd is that some have actually called for another Holocaust in this thread, yet somehow I am portrayed as the racist here. That is simply not right.
    4. I really can't stand Western activists who want a weekend in the spotlights and decide to go to Israel to act as if they're all that important. Leaving blood on your forehead is retarded.

1. You say it every now and then, but most of your posts are targeting either the Palestinians or the International activists.

3. The people who are calling for what you label "another Holocaust" are not racially motivated, they feel their people are oppressed and they want to remove the oppressor.

4. So now you decided that the activists went there for a week of fame huh? Nice.

Not really Fred. I was only going to make the suggestion that "everyone is racist" and lure you into an intellectual cultural discussion that would most likely benefit the both of us.
    What i was going to say was, somebody who believes that the death of people from third world countries is good for the world, should not be preaching to anybody about morals.

Somebody who says he didn't care when his own people died at 9-11 is the last person that should be preaching about anything at all.

In short, i take whatever Burke says on matters like these with a pinch of salt, he's a clown and he's a waste of time to be frank.

Of course. But that was never the argument. Besides, Islam is a religion that has never known a division between state and religion. So if a muslim is going to argue that an atheist has to feel that way because the idea of a religious state should be considered retarded... we have a problem.
    Turkey

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
    Take this 50% back and we will live happily together with the rest as long as they are peaceful.
    You are denying holocaust here. If you don't think holocaust was enough reason for the departure of jews out of Europe, what should be the motivation? Hertzel? He tried for decades to motivate them to go to Palestine, but they never wanted to.

The Zionists tried to force Jews into Palestine in all possible ways. You know some Jews were caught in Iraq for example because they used to make explosions in the Jewish neighborhoods to MOTIVATE THEM TO RUN AWAY TO Palestine?
    Germany
    Italy
    Hungary
    Romania
    Bulgaria
    Finland
    Yugoslavia

Those are the only states in Europe are they? lack time I check there were approximately 50 countries in Europe of which only two Italy and Germany willfully participated in the Holocaust.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8,028
    Germany
    Italy
    Hungary
    Romania
    Bulgaria
    Finland
    Yugoslavia

Those are the only states in Europe are they? lack time I check there were approximately 50 countries in Europe of which only two Italy and Germany willfully participated in the Holocaust.
    Look, IZ...

I didn't say that ALL European countries should take the Zionists back. I said that they should come from wherever they came from. If he came from Poland, Poland is where he should go. Of course, he is not obliged to go to Iceland.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Germany
    Italy
    Hungary
    Romania
    Bulgaria
    Finland
    Yugoslavia

All that doesn't really matter because ReBeL fucked up big time with his post. If the Holocaust did happen, you can't force the Jews to go back to the place where it all happened.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Look, IZ...

I didn't say that ALL European countries should take the Zionists back. I said that they should come from wherever they came from. If he came from Poland, Poland is where he should go. Of course, he is not obliged to go to Iceland.
    So you want the Jews that you don't like to return to wherever they came from? It's not even all the Jews, no, you're going to pick the ones you want out and send them back.

How could you possibly justify this?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Take this 50% back and we will live happily together with the rest as long as they are peaceful.
    Don't you think that the differences between the Ashkenazi and Safardi are much smaller now, after they've been going through the same educational system for the last 60 years and after they went to the same army together, watched and read the same media together etc?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8,034
    All that doesn't really matter because ReBeL fucked up big time with his post. If the Holocaust did happen, you can't force the Jews to go back to the place where it all happened.
    Why not?

If the Europeans did something bad to the Jews, why should I and my family bear it?

Why shouldn't the Europeans, who are claiming that they are the defendants of human rights, bear the responsibility for what they did to Jews?

Bearing the responsibility is not by giving them financial grants to kill other people. It is rather to make them live where they had been before the stupidity of Hitler began.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
    Why not?

If the Europeans did something bad to the Jews, why should I and my family bear it?

Why shouldn't the Europeans, who are claiming that they are the defendants of human rights, bear the responsibility for what they did to Jews?

Bearing the responsibility is not by giving them financial grants to kill other people. It is rather to make them live where they had been before the stupidity of Hitler began.
    They do they pay them reparations.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Don't you think that the differences between the Ashkenazi and Safardi are much smaller now, after they've been going through the same educational system for the last 60 years and after they went to the same army together, watched and read the same media together etc?
    You don't get it, Alen. ReBeL is going to handpick the Jews that have to leave. He will tell them where to go.

Imagine me saying the same thing about muslims in Belgium. My God.

Why not?

Giving the Jews financial grants :shifty: The Jews are giving everyone else financial grants.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8,037
    You sound like the KKK
    Am I the one who sounds like KKK or the people who grants other people financial aids just to build settlements on others' lands and kill them?

So you want the Jews that you don't like to return to wherever they came from? It's not even all the Jews, no, you're going to pick the ones you want out and send them back.

How could you possibly justify this?
    I'm not saying that the other Jews have the right to stay in Palestine. But I'm saying that they are not the root of the problem. The history of Israel says it clearly. Ashkenazi Jews even treat other Israelis with mush superiority.

Good job trying to make ME look racist, ReB :tup:
    You are racist, Seven, and you are enjoying it.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    You don't get it, Alen. ReBeL is going to handpick the Jews that have to leave. He will tell them where to go.

Imagine me saying the same thing about muslims in Belgium. My God.

Giving the Jews financial grants :shifty: The Jews are giving everyone else financial grants.
    muslims in belgium came in legally and with the consent of the Belgian authorities. I'm just saying, theres a big difference.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8,039
    I don't think so. Even Safardim Jews feel frustrated inside Israel, and they think their life was much better when they were in their original countries, for example, try to read about the Jews of Yemen.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8,040
    They do they pay them reparations.
    The so called "reparations" are money paid to Zionists to keep them away from the European countries. The true reparation is letting them own their original properties inside the European countries, not helping them to steal others' lands.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)