Israeli-Palestinian conflict (94 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Of course they aren't I'm just outlining what the NAT says.

Technically the theft of Irish passports was an act of aggression as it infringed our sovereignty.
Well then. It's all media bullshit and Andy fell for it. As if the NATO would decide to see it as an act of war and attack Israel. Dear God.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
A Turkish woman declares she and her CHILD would like to go back with a big possibility of getting killed. That's not innocence. That's one of the most brutal forms of child abuse I have ever seen. They should put the mother away for good and let child support handle the case.

juve2

Apr 16, 2010
The time to put Israel in their place is sadly over. Now that they have nukes they are practically untouchable without making a huge mess of things and having milions and milions of casualties.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
CNN reported that the Knesset representative on board the Floatilla claimed that Israeli ships were firing on the boat five minutes before they boarded.

Apr 12, 2004
Questionable that innocent people died? :howler:
Provocation. You know that, if you're going there, bad things might happen to you. You also know that it's not always that easy to determine if it's a military operation or a ship which carries no weapons at all. Quite frankly, simply going there is odd to say the least.
This I actually agree with.
Provocation justifies killing? Your mask has slipped.
In some cases, yes.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
So who do you think was in charge of the whole operation if I might ask? And since we're at it, does it really look like such an innocent thing to do? Really? I mean, you really think that the people on that ship did not have an agenda? I saw a Turkish woman screaming that she and her kid would jump straight back on the ship if they'd go back there today. Come on, now, that's just bullshit. I don't know why everyone is naive about these things.

Was Israel wrong? Yes. Should Isreal be punished? Yes. Did innocent people die? Questionable.
once again please show the same skepticism when palestinians suicide bomb an israeli cafe

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Seven is spewing bullshit as always.

So, your saying the people in the convoy, their primary objective was provocation? Humanitarian aid was just a secondary objective to them?

How are they not innocent people really, even if we suppose what you are saying is true, and they were provoking Israel, does it really justify killing them?

Apr 12, 2004
Seven is spewing bullshit as always.

So, your saying the people in the convoy, their primary objective was provocation? Humanitarian aid was just a secondary objective to them?

How are they not innocent people really, even if we suppose what you are saying is true, and they were provoking Israel, does it really justify killing them?
If a guy comes to your house and says, "I just want to come in and help your sick sister."

And you say, "Dude, I have a gun, and you aren't coming in my house or I'll shoot you."

But the guy starts trying to break into your house and eventually does, and you shoot him, who is at fault?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
ßüякε;2516130 said:
This I actually agree with.

In some cases, yes.

Stop going around in circles. You say in some cases yes? How about this case, were Israel justified in attacking the activists on board?

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
ßüякε;2516145 said:
I didn't understand what you were talking about.
I was trying to diffuse the situation by insinuation the Andy and Adries have unresovled homosexual urges towards one another in a pyschosematicnameincest manner.

I failed :depressed:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)