Israeli-Palestinian conflict (24 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Seven is so right about you, are truly ridicolous :p You dont even bother with that he said 70s, and jump right back into the mother load of conspiracy theories that is the JFK assassination that was in 60s.

Israel has nuclear capabilities because of the Us, they didnt need to off any american to get it, let alone a President.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I mean what the fuck?

This is like me going over to Badass Devil, punching him in the face, and then saying I "did not attack" any Badass Devil.

It's such a joke. They straight out lie through their teeth.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Wrong again Osman it's blatantly obvious you fool that the JFK assassination only took place after the zionist conspirators had fabricated news reports and textbooks so that they could get more gold for their Jewish habits :andyandbarcelona:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
"How much do we have to bribe Israel this time? I thought 100 bn. of US taxpayer money over the past 20 years would appease these terrorists."

- Max Keiser

:tup:

Jul 2, 2006
Seven is so right about you, are truly ridicolous :p You dont even bother with that he said 70s, and jump right back into the mother load of conspiracy theories that is the JFK assassination that was in 60s.

Israel has nuclear capabilities because of the Us, they didnt need to off any american to get it, let alone a President.
I know. israeli nuclears were in Kennedy's agenda before his assassination. This is not a conspiracy theory, there is a letter about it written by Kennedy.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Another matter to think about is that Turkey is a NATO nation. When a NATO nation is attacked, it is seen as an attack against all NATO nations. So that means Israel attacked not only Turkey but also the United States under NATO stipulations.

Will anything come of this? Probably not. Turkey will probably be kicked out of NATO before anybody does anything against IsraHELL.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Another matter to think about is that Turkey is a NATO nation. When a NATO nation is attacked, it is seen as an attack against all NATO nations. So that means Israel attacked not only Turkey but also the United States under NATO stipulations.

Will anything come of this? Probably not. Turkey will probably be kicked out of NATO before anybody does anything against IsraHELL.
Come on, Andy. Jeez. How come you know so little about international organisations? What do you think the UN does in theory when one of their nations is attacked?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Come on, Andy. Jeez. How come you know so little about international organisations? What do you think the UN does in theory when one of their nations is attacked?
You always say this, yet nothing ever happens.

The UN does absolutely nothing about anything, and I'm tired of hearing about it.

The UN is stinking filth as well.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
if by purpose you mean sending a message, then rest assured not one of us can decipher it. I was commenting on one's ability to make sense of those actions, as in actions carried by individuals driven by civilized and ethical motives. have you heard of Finkelstein?
You mean the Holocaust Industry?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know. israeli nuclears were in Kennedy's agenda before his assassination. This is not a conspiracy theory, there is a letter about it written by Kennedy.
Seriously, for once do not derail this serious issue that has waaaaaay too many real cold hard facts to show how ugly and inhuman it is (see Denebs video for example), with utter nonsensical fantasies like the above.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Here it is for th benefit of all

Article 5
The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them in Europe or North America shall be considered an attack against them all and consequently they agree that, if such an armed attack occurs, each of them, in exercise of the right of individual or collective self-defence recognised by Article 51 of the Charter of the United Nations, will assist the Party or Parties so attacked by taking forthwith, individually and in concert with the other Parties, such action as it deems necessary, including the use of armed force, to restore and maintain the security of the North Atlantic area.
Any such armed attack and all measures taken as a result thereof shall immediately be reported to the Security Council. Such measures shall be terminated when the Security Council has taken the measures necessary to restore and maintain international peace and security

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Here it is for th benefit of all

Article 5
The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them in Europe or North America shall be considered an attack against them all and consequently they agree that, if such an armed attack occurs, each of them, in exercise of the right of individual or collective self-defence recognised by Article 51 of the Charter of the United Nations, will assist the Party or Parties so attacked by taking forthwith, individually and in concert with the other Parties, such action as it deems necessary, including the use of armed force, to restore and maintain the security of the North Atlantic area.
Any such armed attack and all measures taken as a result thereof shall immediately be reported to the Security Council. Such measures shall be terminated when the Security Council has taken the measures necessary to restore and maintain international peace and security
IZ, it would be better to provide some background info for those of us who are not familiar with those issues. For example what is classified as an attack, what is collective self-defense, what is proportional self defense.. stuff like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)