Israeli-Palestinian conflict (24 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Not to sound too pedantic: i dont have time to break down every single thing i write if you cant get it i am sorry, but if you do want to get it research a bit.

As for you Seven, hide behind your plumage and twist of words all you want you re a BIGOT and it took me a while and a lot of trespass forgiving to get to that conclusion, you have a 4-5 year track of posts to prove it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Not to sound too pedantic: i dont have time to break down every single thing i write if you cant get it i am sorry, but if you do want to get it research a bit.
Now there's a chestnut you don't see everyday.

Listen buddy, if you want to engage me I'm glad to participate but if your time is too valuable to make statements sufficiently dumbed down for my simple mind to comprehend then by all means don't let me keep you from your next Mensa meeting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Seven, its VERY naive to not think Turkey's religion isnt one THE main factors of why they wont have a single chance of being in the EU. Its VERY determinating factor for lots of EU members.
how else would you explain the president of france using turkey's exclusion from the EU as one of the main platforms he ran on? Hypocrisy a l'europeene surpasses any i have so far seen

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Now there's a chestnut you don't see everyday.

Listen buddy, if you want to engage me I'm glad to participate but if your time is too valuable to make statements sufficiently dumbed down for my simple mind to comprehend then by all means don't let me keep you from your next Mensa meeting.
it actually is, so is yours i am sure. It has nothing of ebing dumbed down it has to do with possessing the right historical and contextual knowledge to ARGUE, if on the other hand you seek to inquire, i d be glad to acquiesce. the two are completely different.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Stop the presses, I must have been wrong all these years. It was my understanding that if you want to make a claim based on a premise that turns out not to be common knowledge then you simply explain the premise. Who knew that would be out of the question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)