Is it okay to make fun of religion? (4 Viewers)

Is it OK to make fun of Religion?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
256 of them, including skeptics and non-believers. But don't bother researching the topic, instead, why don't you and drown in your little pool of ignorance?
Show me your BEST eyewitness account of one of those skeptics and I'll tell you why I won't accept it within one hour.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Just an interesting question came to my mind now. Does virgin Mary had a choice in gods decision to be mother of jesus? I mean did she chose with her free will this?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
No idea, but she'd have a hard time finding a lawyer. Considering she's up against God and all.
Yes i was thinking the same, because even if god asked her, i dont think it would be like free will, its more like putting extreme pressure on the decision no? Since Jesus wasnt born yet, and god was still known as killing maniac, its hard to say no is it? Its equal to burning in hell for not being one with god or etc?

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #351
    I'm sure there is a historical record of the contract she signed without coercion. No wait..

Jun 13, 2007
    Yes i was thinking the same, because even if god asked her, i dont think it would be like free will, its more like putting extreme pressure on the decision no? Since Jesus wasnt born yet, and god was still known as killing maniac, its hard to say no is it? Its equal to burning in hell for not being one with god or etc?
    Here's a fun fact for you.

Despite Seven's remarkable arrogance and complete disregard for sound arguments for theism. He is able to make fun of religion in a, dare I say, clever manner. I am a Christian but Seven's religious jokes always seem to get a little chuckle out of me. I have to hand it to the guy, he's funny when it comes to this stuff.

You on the other hand, have the rhetorical skills of an infant baboon. So for heaven's sake, reserve the witty jokes for others.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Is there some sort of conspirasy against bible or why it is not commonly accepted by most of the historians as a reliable source?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    You are only looking to the good side of the thing and ignoring the bad. Nothing else in this world have done so much killing, brought so much suffering, conflicts then religion. What have atheism done? Well it certainly didnt bring crusades, witch hunts or inqusitions.
    Most over used sweeping statement ever made.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Here's a fun fact for you.

Despite Seven's remarkable arrogance and complete disregard for sound arguments for theism. He is able to make fun of religion in a, dare I say, clever manner. I am a Christian but Seven's religious jokes always seem to get a little chuckle out of me. I have to hand it to the guy, he's funny when it comes to this stuff.

You on the other hand, have the rhetorical skills of an infant baboon. So for heaven's sake, reserve the witty jokes for others.
    Here's one for ya, that is not objective, it is subjective, therefor its your opinion, not fact.

And i didnt joked, I asked a question, can you answer it? Did Mary chose this on her own free will? O is there some record where all of your christian historians agree that they had a contract?

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #360
    Here's one for ya, that is not objective, it is subjective, therefor its your opinion, not fact.

And i didnt joked, I asked a question, can you answer it? Did Mary chose this on her own free will? O is there some record where all of your christian historians agree that they had a contract?
    He's mad at you for suggesting that Mary was forced into pregnancy because you're not allowed to make fun of or criticize religion no matter how ridiculous it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)