Is Deschamps that good for Juve?? (6 Viewers)

is didier a champ or a chump?

• Deschamps

• Deschump

• Bring back Lippi

• Bring back capello

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm actually at the stage where if Lippi wanted to coach Juve again, I'd say, "Thanks for the years of service, but take a hike."

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I'm actually at the stage where if Lippi wanted to coach Juve again, I'd say, "Thanks for the years of service, but take a hike."
i can see lippi living his finaal moments on a juve bench, unable to retire but for calls for him to return every five minutes.

i said it before give didi a chance, if not then i want to see spaletti or prandelli on the bench

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Anybody ever thought what would happen if Juve sold Del Piero back in 1999? No? Then think about it. You know sometimes you just gotta trust "your boy(s)". No matter how sentimental that sounds... Forza "our boy" Didier Deschamps :tup:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i can see lippi living his finaal moments on a juve bench, unable to retire but for calls for him to return every five minutes.

i said it before give didi a chance, if not then i want to see spaletti or prandelli on the bench
thats right bro, but i must say we dont need to give dd a chance only, its that + we should trust that he knows what he is doing + give him a good transfer budget + bring the names he want.

to be honest bozi i doubt it that spaletti would leave roma and head to juventus but i would'nt mind seeing him on the bench if in the case we lose dd in the worest conditions.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005

I still support Deshamps too, but if he is destined to leave, I think Chiarenza or Guidolin will be the next candidates...

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Yeah, it would be so sweet to thrash Manchester United, but not gonna happen for a long time. :depressed
cheer up mark83 at least we can be certain we can trash real madrid any day.:D would love to see real madrid (crapello) vs juventus (dd)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)