Is Deschamps that good for Juve?? (1 Viewer)

is didier a champ or a chump?

• Deschamps

• Deschump

• Bring back Lippi

• Bring back capello

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
the problem is weak defens not dd. and dont expect quality players to come play in B. Lets wait and see what happens in summer transfers and what will dd manage in serie a with juve. hopefully we can bring quality players during the summer.

and names dont always win you games, to think we should be leading by a mile in B. second division clubs can be hard opponents, especially if you/club hasnt expierenced that situation before.

look for example how watford is doing in epl, they are 6th.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
I voted Deschamps.

Our problems are not DD's making. With the losses we've suffered on the playing staff, added to our ongoing injury nightmares, he is doing remarkably well. His lower division experience in ANY country must be minimal, which means his man-management skills of our squad must be working well.

Our problems are not even, as some have posted, down to our weak backline. Our problems all stem from one place - Secco. The guy is a pussy & we deffo need Moggi back. Look at the facts, we lose Canna, Zambro & Thuram & replace them with, wait for it........Jean Alain Boumsong???? WTF? Then take away the filter provided by Emerson & Vieira, where are the replacements? Where are next seasons superstar signings? No offence to Grygera & Salihamozic, who I'm sure are good, consistant professionals, they don't exactly set my pulse racing. I'd hate to see a repeat of last summers scandals but this sitting around waiting for a world class player to fall into our laps is the kind of transfer strategy I'd expect to see from Parma, Lazio or Napoli. We are, and always have been THE leaders in the mercato. Buying for records - Buffon, or indeed selling for them, like Zizou. Someone needs to start taking control of our club & lead us back to lo scudetto, cos it doesn't just happen

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Secco is the best, Moggi is a cunt.
Stop making a fool of yourself. Secco is nothing.

Btw, did you know that Moggi still fights for Juve, even after what Cobolli & Co has said about him? In a tv debate not so long ago Moggi told two Interisti to shut up and then he told the viewers what (according to him) they had been up to. He didn't say Juve were clean, but he said that it was a necessity because the entire system in Italy is this way. And even though Juve are taking the blame, nothing has changed in Serie-A. The corruption is still there.

Comparing Secco to Moggi is ludicrous. As of now, Secco hasn't convinced me one bit. He will get my respect if he can achieve half of what Moggi achieved for this club.

You actually believe that Juve was the main culprit behind the scenes in Italy just because of a court decision???? I suggest you do like isha00, do some more research.

I remain hopeful that our board can do SOMETHING right in the future, but seriously, at present, they're just babbling and ranting about who to sign and what to do and who they support at the club and who they think will or won't stay. AMATEURS. They even blew our deal with Tamoil, the f*ckers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)