Ireland v Italy (17th August, friendly) (6 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Nially Quinn is retired, McAteer is retired from international football at least (he may still be playing in a lower league) and Ian Harte (currently based in Spain) has fallen behind Man Utd's John O'Shea in the pecking order for left back because he's rubbish.

To be honest, I rate neither as a left back any more, which is a pity because O'Shea looked like an amazing prospect in his first season, while Harte is just sublime with a dead ball.
ah Ian Harte.that's it.I used to like watching him playing for Leeds UTD.his free kicks were damn good.

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
HT Ireland 1-2 Italy

10' Pirlo
30' Gilardino
31' Andy Reid

Zaccardo made a complete mess on Ireland's goal. Basically give him the assist on that one.

Not sure how confident I am with Roma in goal. He made once nice save, but came out for a cross into the box, and came nowhere the ball at another time.

Vieri has played okay. You can tell he wants to stay in Lippi's plans. Del Piero with the ball to Gilardino on the second goal for Italy. De Rossi has been pretty invisible.

Roma - Zaccardo, Nesta, Cannavaro, Zambrotta - Gattuso, De Rossi, Pirlo - Del Piero - Vieri, Gilardino

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by littleD ] ++
HT Ireland 1-2 Italy

10' Pirlo
30' Gilardino
31' Andy Reid

Zaccardo made a complete mess on Ireland's goal. Basically give him the assist on that one.

Not sure how confident I am with Roma in goal. He made once nice save, but came out for a cross into the box, and came nowhere the ball at another time.

Vieri has played okay. You can tell he wants to stay in Lippi's plans. Del Piero with the ball to Gilardino on the second goal for Italy. De Rossi has been pretty invisible.

Roma - Zaccardo, Nesta, Cannavaro, Zambrotta - Gattuso, De Rossi, Pirlo - Del Piero - Vieri, Gilardino

Thanks, amico mio.

Please keep us updated (no feed here :()

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
in fact both of them... supoustly Vieira is not serious, but he didn't play at all in France game... and about Thuram... I don't know, he had to left the field coz his injury, but I don't know if its serious...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well, there is a minute left in the Romania game, Mutu has to be injured.
I don't know if we got any casualties in the Italy game.
Emerson has to be injured against Croatia, and since we're in that game why not Tudor.
Is Zebina playing? He'd better play and get injured.

BTW Zizou just scored :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)