Ireland v Italy (17th August, friendly) (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Esteban ] ++
Am I the only Juventus fan who wish Italy to get beaten every game they play? Meanwhile I of course want the Juventus players to play well. But still.
I dislike the Italian NT almost as much as the English.

I see people here talk about Italy in terms of "we". "Yes, WE won!". And then I see location: Malaysia, or Netherlands or whatever.

So I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who feels this way. :D

No....

Italians couldnt possibly live ANYWHERE, but in Italy, right ???:confused:

You want them to lose every game, why ?? You jealous ??

Who is your NT ???

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Am I the only Juventus fan who wish Italy to get beaten every game they play? Meanwhile I of course want the Juventus players to play well. But still.

I see people here talk about Italy in terms of "we". "Yes, WE won!". And then I see location: Malaysia, or Netherlands or whatever.

You are the only one, yes.

May 4, 2004

hmmmmmmmm?

YES !

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

No....

Italians couldnt possibly live ANYWHERE, but in Italy, right ???:confused:
you're right but they're also many other members here who aren't Italian but support Azzurri.
and I think Esteban,as he said him self,is the only Juve fan who hates Italy.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

you're right but they're also many other members here who aren't Italian but support Azzurri .
and I think Esteban,as he said him self,is the only Juve fan who hates Italy.

good point, Hoori

its nice to see another nationality supporting the Azzurri !!

btw- Iran is really impressing in their bid to reach the WC

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
why can;t non italians support Italy?? there r more Malaysians rooting for England and Brazil...
Italy is not a very famous team here..but i support Italy since i know what's world cup is all about...
some comments r just pathetic

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
I think only 1 person deserves 100% to wear Italy No.10 and that's Italian Legend Roberto Baggio...Totti is noway near him...he might have the skills n touches but his attitude will only cost Italia's troubles...still, i am sure he will be in the starting 11 in world cup06 if he is fit..coz like i said, Italy dun really hav creative players on the field...Totti so far is one of the most creative, alongside Del Piero and Pirlo.....Can Italia win the wc?
so far, i don;t think so...ya, i agree bringing back Panucci...Italy doesn;t hav a decent RB now!!

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

good point, Hoori

its nice to see another nationality supporting the Azzurri !!

btw- Iran is really impressing in their bid to reach the WC
it's really amazing for me that I will support 2 teams in Germany 2006.Iran only to do a good job and Azzurri to win the cup :touched:

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

it's really amazing for me that I will support 2 teams in Germany 2006.Iran only to do a good job and Azzurri to win the cup :touched:
Actually Iran's chance of winning the World Cup is about as big as Italy's; minor.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
So you few Italians out there are OK with foreign people refering to the Italian NT as 'we'? I would never.
what's the problem with it?I use 'we' for Italy just like I use it for Juve.this's just because I like these teams.and,if a foreigner refered to Iran NT as 'we' I would be damn happy because of it.

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
So you few Italians out there are OK with foreign people refering to the Italian NT as 'we'? I would never.
no i dont like it.
but i guess its better than them hating my country. haha

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Codino ] ++
nah i think if there blood is italian thats fine.
you cant just forget your own history i would feel that is un-patriotic.
Bravo, amico mio. Parli la verita. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)