iPhone (6 Viewers)

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I used to upgrade my iPhone every 2 years. This was supposed to be the year I upgrade to the 7. However, I can see myself skipping this one. Don't see the point in upgrading. Perfectly happy with my 6.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I suppose it's different to 'pay again for the same thing'.
7s has been fixed and improved in compare with 6s
6s:
Storage: 16GB, 64GB, and 128GB
CPU and RAM: A9 processor, 2GB RAM
Front Camera: 5MP

7s:
Storage: 32GB, 128GB, and 256GB
CPU and RAM: A10 Fusion processor, 3GB RAM
Front Camera: 7MP with wide angle lens

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I sort of understand Apple for dropping the standard audio jack, it's another hole in the phone and almost everyone is using wireless nowadaýs. Sooner or later it will be obsolete and they lead the way in that.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I sort of understand Apple for dropping the standard audio jack, it's another hole in the phone and almost everyone is using wireless nowadaýs. Sooner or later it will be obsolete and they lead the way in that.
a lot of times, i listen to music using headphones/earphones. wired 'phones sound better than wireless 'phones. there are cheap, good sounding wired iem's and cans, and good sounding bluetooth stuff costs a fortune. it's just an other reason for me for avoiding iphones.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Samsung just copy iPhone design, barbie in the sense that is all about shine, most expensive doll in the store that constantly needs accessories added. I am sorry but i just cant take seriously any dude over the age of 14 walking around with an iphone 6
IMO it has by far the best design out there (5 actually, not 6). Simple yet reeks of class (not to mention it never bugs or freezes). And I also don't like a phone which has 40cm.

And I don't see any accessories needed to make it better or more useful.

But oh well, like with anything else, it's a matter of choice/taste :p

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
They all look the same to me :boh:

And even if they don't, i don't buy a phone because it looks good.

But who am i, i even think aluminium cases are ugly and boring.

- - - Updated - - -

A hole in the phone? Design reasons? They lead the way? Such an apple excuse. Every cheap android phone allows me to do both, wireless or wired. Why not let the customer choose? Btw. I'm pretty sure the majority is still using wired headphones.

Pay more get less.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
They all look the same to me :boh:

And even if they don't, i don't buy a phone because it looks good.

But who am i, i even think aluminium cases are ugly and boring.

- - - Updated - - -

A hole in the phone? Design reasons? They lead the way? Such an apple excuse. Every cheap android phone allows me to do both, wireless or wired. Why not let the customer choose? Btw. I'm pretty sure the majority is still using wired headphones.

Pay more get less.
I have never owned any Apple product and probably never will, all I am saying is that I understand where they are coming from. The cutomer can choose by using the adapter.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Ugly-ass plastic casing bought on ebay to protect aluminium design masterpiece from it's stupid owner.
I don't understand how so many people are always breaking their phones, you see so many people walking around with smashed screens. I'm still using the same iphone 4 for 4.5 years now and it's still in almost perfect condition with no case either and with no special effort on my part to not break it.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I don't understand how so many people are always breaking their phones, you see so many people walking around with smashed screens. I'm still using the same iphone 4 for 4.5 years now and it's still in almost perfect condition with no case either and with no special effort on my part to not break it.
This.
My 6 year old iPhone 3G is still in working condition. I don't use it anymore since the software on it wayyyy out of touch, but physically it's still in great shape.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
me too stil using iphone4 bought like 5-6years ago

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)