iPhone (3 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
icemaη;5384781 said:
Look people! It's the iPhone 6S-S and iPhone 6S-S PlusS
Easily the most underwhelming iPhone release in a long time. I was considering getting the iPhone because of the slow ass cameras of my Nexus (It's 3 years old and the camera has been shit for almost 2 of those three years). The Note 7 looks like an excellent deal now. Weirdly (not really) the Note is cheaper than the iPhone here in India, even though it's about $200 more expensive in the US for the unlocked versions.
dont want you to be a suicide bomber bruh

http://bgr.com/2016/09/08/galaxy-note-7-recall-battery/

actually i saw this as a notice from ministry in the newspapers here urging everyone here to return it and get a full reimbursement

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
dont want you to be a suicide bomber bruh

http://bgr.com/2016/09/08/galaxy-note-7-recall-battery/

actually i saw this as a notice from ministry in the newspapers here urging everyone here to return it and get a full reimbursement
Once the recall is done, it'll be alright. It's just batteries from one of the suppliers. Not a big fan of Samsungs in general, but good on them to recall every phone sold. If it blasts again, make some money by suing them. Win win IMO :D

Dec 31, 2008
icemaη;5384856 said:
Once the recall is done, it'll be alright. It's just batteries from one of the suppliers. Not a big fan of Samsungs in general, but good on them to recall every phone sold. If it blasts again, make some money by suing them. Win win IMO :D
living dangerously :D

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
living dangerously :D
You do drugs, I do phones :snoop:

I'm waiting for the new Nexus (or Pixel, or whatever the hell it'll be called) tbh. If it sucks, like I think it will, I'll probably get the Note 7 or the OnePlus 3 for the year. My Nexus 5 is breathing it's last.

Dec 31, 2008
icemaη;5384880 said:
You do drugs, I do phones :snoop:

I'm waiting for the new Nexus (or Pixel, or whatever the hell it'll be called) tbh. If it sucks, like I think it will, I'll probably get the Note 7 or the OnePlus 3 for the year. My Nexus 5 is breathing it's last.
after breaking the iphone screen my nexus 5 is back in action for the past couple of weeks

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
after breaking the iphone screen my nexus 5 is back in action for the past couple of weeks
If it weren't for the non existent battery life atm, I would have kept the phone for a few more months. Still pretty zippy apart from the camera. Served me well for almost three years. Highest mileage I've gotten from a phone, even including the old indestructible Nokias.

Dec 31, 2008
icemaη;5384884 said:
If it weren't for the non existent battery life atm, I would have kept the phone for a few more months. Still pretty zippy apart from the camera. Served me well for almost three years. Highest mileage I've gotten from a phone, even including the old indestructible Nokias.
the battery on mine is not that bad, i get and make a lot of calls during the day and the phone stays alive till i leave work, which is similar to the 6s

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The software still shits all over their competitors. But yeah, I'm not happy with this move. It won't really affect me much but it just seems unnecessary. I'll wait for the 7S tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)