iPhone (3 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
having a android, but yeah, the bigger the better it seems.

they hardly fit into the backpocket of my faggot pant's anymore. @Nzoric
almost forces you to have a gf so you can put it in her shoulder bag.
Good thing I have a g/f already. Now I don't have to do any extra shopping.

This is my second smart phone, the first being this Mexican phone I bought for $5 in a market. So I'll probably break it before I figure out how to use it.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
i'd sell it and get a ≈ 200$ smartphone instead :p
Well, it was a gift from my father. I had a non smart phone that I wasn't using in Mexico (because it's a US phone and I have a work phone down there) which was costing me like $70 a month. So I came home planning to cancel it (I did) and my pops added my phone as a line to his account (my chrismas present), which has a coverage area of all of NA. So I can actually use this one to call people in the US.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
oh, if it is a gift from your dad don't sell it. :tup:

...thing is i always have those quite cheap (≈200$) smartphones
and they are perfectly fine for me.

i need sms (yeah i am old), the phone (yes you actually can call people with it) and
a decent camera for snapshots and maybe fast internet for checking the news
every now and then. a iPhone would be a waste of money for me since
cheap phones can do that as well, but if you get it as a gift - why not :tup:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It doubles as a portable hitachi
Portable hibachi? Dammit, I knew I should have downloaded that charcoal-burning app.

Well, it was a gift from my father. I had a non smart phone that I wasn't using in Mexico (because it's a US phone and I have a work phone down there) which was costing me like $70 a month. So I came home planning to cancel it (I did) and my pops added my phone as a line to his account (my chrismas present), which has a coverage area of all of NA. So I can actually use this one to call people in the US.
The benefits of being on the Friends & Family & NSA plan.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Look people! It's the iPhone 6S-S and iPhone 6S-S PlusS
Easily the most underwhelming iPhone release in a long time. I was considering getting the iPhone because of the slow ass cameras of my Nexus (It's 3 years old and the camera has been shit for almost 2 of those three years). The Note 7 looks like an excellent deal now. Weirdly (not really) the Note is cheaper than the iPhone here in India, even though it's about $200 more expensive in the US for the unlocked versions.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
No standard Headphone-jack :touched:

Why not have our 159,- apple headphone instead? :donedeal:
You still have a choice! If you want to use your old jack headphones, just buy this lightning-jack iAdapter! :donedeal:

So you decided to buy a lightning headphones? Sorry, but you can't listen to music while charging. Apple, think different.

This is fucking ridiculous! :lol:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You still have a choice! If you want to use your old jack headphones, just buy this lightning-jack iAdapter! :donedeal:

So you decided to buy a lightning headphones? Sorry, but you can't listen to music while charging. Apple, think different.

This is fucking ridiculous! :lol:
So innovative. :touched:

Sucks if there isn't new innovative stuff around they could copycat and present as their own groundbreaking idea.

Well, at least it's cheap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)