iPhone (12 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
icemaη;5384880 said:
I'm waiting for the new Nexus (or Pixel, or whatever the hell it'll be called) tbh. If it sucks, like I think it will, I'll probably get the Note 7 or the OnePlus 3 for the year. My Nexus 5 is breathing it's last.
after breaking the iphone screen my nexus 5 is back in action for the past couple of weeks
icemaη;5384884 said:
If it weren't for the non existent battery life atm, I would have kept the phone for a few more months. Still pretty zippy apart from the camera. Served me well for almost three years. Highest mileage I've gotten from a phone, even including the old indestructible Nokias.
Love my N5, such a good phone, unbreakable with a bumper as well. :tup:
Battery life is slowly becoming a pain in the ass tho so will probably look for a new phone next year. Any good phones coming up besides Pixel? Don't want a bigger than N5. I'm not up to date with all the new smartphones. :D

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Battery per se doesn't mean much cause there are plenty of Chinese brands which have 4000-6000k and it drains way too fast. But 3k mAh is very decent for an average consumer.
Battery management on iOS is top notch. It's only recently that Android has been able to even compete on that level. Even then it's largely due to large batteries than excellent battery management. Hopefully things get better with Nougat.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
Sure battery capacity isn't all but with the mate 8s SoC, software controlled battery management of Huawei and the doze ability of Android 6.0 I beat every other mobile device I know.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Sure battery capacity isn't all but with the mate 8s SoC, software controlled battery management of Huawei and the doze ability of Android 6.0 I beat every other mobile device I know.
How much do you get?

This is the best I could get, until now I am more than satisfied with s7 edge.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Battery per se doesn't mean much cause there are plenty of Chinese brands which have 4000-6000k and it drains way too fast. But 3k mAh is very decent for an average consumer.
battery life!
it will take a long time before you move up on and the display on the phone eats the battery like a Hummer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)