iPhone (7 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Juventino[RUS];5410458 said:
no, only the first link was about the war between pixel vs iphone, 2nd one is just fucking hilarious
That's true, it's pretty hilarious.

And the camera having better colors wont be enough to sway most people's decisions imo. iOS is just much better software than anything Android has put out. At the end of the day this is a phone and reliability is the most important aspect.

Mar 9, 2006
That's true, it's pretty hilarious.

And the camera having better colors wont be enough to sway most people's decisions imo. iOS is just much better software than anything Android has put out. At the end of the day this is a phone and reliability is the most important aspect.
Well the problem is that Apple always forces the developers to optimize their apps for the current iOS version while with android this process takes a loooooot of more time and that's the only problem with pixel - many apps are starting very slow because they were not optimized for android n7.1 yet

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...iOS is just much better software than anything Android has put out. At the end of the day this is a phone and reliability is the most important aspect.
at the end of the day most people buy expensive phones because they look expensive. nobody bought the iphone 5c, because it was just a plastic phone with an excessive price tag - and nobody cared about ios. most people use their phones for facebook, youtube and some basic apps like spotify, snapchat, instagram - and these apps work perfectly fine on a $80 chinese android, too.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
at the end of the day most people buy expensive phones because they look expensive. nobody bought the iphone 5c, because it was just a plastic phone with an excessive price tag - and nobody cared about ios. most people use their phones for facebook, youtube and some basic apps like spotify, snapchat, instagram - and these apps work perfectly fine on a $80 chinese android, too.
But the Chinese android will crap out after 1 year while the iPhone will run good as new for many many years. One of my friends has the 4s and it still runs great. The only reason I updated was because the 6 only had 16g

- - - Updated - - -

iPhones are for phaggots and people who want to buy status.
What you call me???

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
But the Chinese android will crap out after 1 year while the iPhone will run good as new for many many years. One of my friends has the 4s and it still runs great. The only reason I updated was because the 6 only had 16g

- - - Updated - - -

What you call me???
In this case, I'd just say you're a phaggot.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
But the Chinese android will crap out after 1 year...
no, it won't. at least my $200 phone still runs great after 2,5 years. my only reason for replacing it is that i need a dual sim phone.

btw my brother's iphone 4s (or 4? idk) runs like a turtle after the latest update - and no way he could downgrade to the previous system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)