iPhone (11 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
no, it won't. at least my $200 phone still runs great after 2,5 years. my only reason for replacing it is that i need a dual sim phone.

btw my brother's iphone 4s (or 4? idk) runs like a turtle after the latest update - and no way he could downgrade to the previous system.
that's the apple policy, they force you to switch the phone

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
He had a 4. That's like 5 + years old. Pretty fucking good lifespan for a phone.
I still got my s3 around, used it till few months ago until I bought the s7 edge.

Still works great, I managed to crack the screen a little just this year after dropping it almost weekly.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The s3 was rooted yes.

I didn't root the s7 but still can do almost everything.

A non-jailbroken iphone on the other hand I find it as useless as a brick.
Haha I use it for calls, texting, browsing and some apps. It just runs so smoothly tho

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Anyone else using the iPhone SE? Just upgraded today after having a 4 for 4 years. I didn't even know this existed until a few days ago but it's great, huge difference :D Kinda surprising it's not more popular compared to the 6 and 7 which are too big I think.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Anyone else using the iPhone SE? Just upgraded today after having a 4 for 4 years. I didn't even know this existed until a few days ago but it's great, huge difference :D Kinda surprising it's not more popular compared to the 6 and 7 which are too big I think.
No wonder you sympathise with Trump. You have tiny hands :snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)