iPhone (2 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The best thing about the IPhones is their reliability. I've had two previous iPhones and they've lasted over seven years in total. Both are in working condition, although the older one cannot update its os.
Too expensive for me and have no value at all .in my country everything that comes from apple is more expensive than any equivalent htc, huawei and sony or other brand phone.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It comes with a bluetooth, no?

Also, while I get your point, who stores over 64gb of files on a phone? :boh:

As for your brothers phone/battery, I believe it's broken, wtf :D
bluetooth: there's bt connectivity, but ios uses an old codec for audio connections, so the recently developed apt-x and apt-x hd codecs are not available for iphone users. imagine that you buy a good sounding, expensive bluetooth headset (which you'll do, because there's no headphone jack on your 1k phone :baus: ) like a b&o h9 for $500. you connect your brand new headphones to your brand new $1k iphone x, and you'll soon realize that the sound is muddy, and you'd be better off with your son's 4-year-old beat to shit lg g2 just because it has apt-x. i often read iphone guys complaining about bluetooth sound quality on a hungarian forum dedicated to portable audio, and there are only 2 solutions: find a wired headset (which requires an adapter if you have an i7 or newer phone, and you can't charge the phone when listening to music) or find an other phone for good quality bluetooth audio experience. of course iphone users might be happy with their bt audio quality, but they never get to hear how an apt-x device should properly sound i guess.

i've heard those wireless $200 earphones. they look nice, but they sound like a $20 wired chinese iem, and i'm not even exaggerating. at least battery life is decent.

i have a 64gb phone (which is an iphone ripoff btw :baus: ) and i have like 4-5 gigs of free space. while i mostly travel with my car, occasionally i do listen to "offline" music on the go, and offline music takes some space. also, 4k videos, 10-something megapixel photos, tv series might fill up a 256gb storage easily. i get that plenty of cloud storage comes with an iphone and there are other services like dropbox, box, google drive, onedrive, sync and literally hundreds of other cloud storage providers in case you run out of local or icloud space, but not everybody has unlimited data plans and/or free wifi everywhere, and also, cloud is not the safest place to store your precious data. jennifer lawrence could confirm that.

my brother's phone is fine, it just turns to shit when it's used in the cold. he can't leave it in his car when the temperature is below 0 celsius. he can't take photos outdoors for too long when it's cold outside, because the phone might just die before lunch, despite being fully charged the night before :D it might be a great phone for california or ibiza, but not the best fit for occasional syberian weather. :boh:

anyway, i see what iphone users like about their phone. it's stylish, it looks nice, it has a nice screen, it takes decent photos, it's convenient for most people. (when it comes to photography, samsung, lg, google, huawei and in 2017, even htc flagships are ahead of iphones, though.) but i get more out of my 240€ iphone ripoff than my brother gets from his 700€ 6s. i have bigger, higher resolution and higher contrast screen, better sunlight legibility, better battery life, slightly better sound from both onboard speakers and headphone jack, bigger storage, basically the same build quality, more flexibility in the software, and a second sim card slot. he gets a better camera performance in low light, longer software support (no way to downgrade, though - it would have saved his i4 a couple of years ago) and better color accuracy from his screen (mine is slightly on the blue side, iphone's calibration is top notch). iphone 6s is a slightly worst phone overall for 3x the price. it's still a great device, i'm not saying that it's bad, i'm just saying that it has way too much limitations for way too much money. btw my brother is very happy with it, despite its obvious flaws, but the last time we talked about phones, he told me that he won't buy the 7/8/x only because of the lack of the headphone jack when his contract runs out next january and he'll be supposed to buy an other phone.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The aforementioned x shat itself for no reason and it wouldn’t turn on. This all happened he day before I had to visit a client and I ended up driving there with no gps as well as having to find my way to work without gps. The entire time at work, I did not have my phone with me . Besides using it to document stuff by taking photos of it, I liked not being tied to it. Even had to wear a watch to tell the time so that was cool.

Thank you iPhone. I had a great day of being tech free and I loved it. Apple playing 4D chess.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
The aforementioned x shat itself for no reason and it wouldn’t turn on. This all happened he day before I had to visit a client and I ended up driving there with no gps as well as having to find my way to work without gps. The entire time at work, I did not have my phone with me . Besides using it to document stuff by taking photos of it, I liked not being tied to it. Even had to wear a watch to tell the time so that was cool.

Thank you iPhone. I had a great day of being tech free and I loved it. Apple playing 4D chess.
The X is a great phone! I will say this. I pick one day a week we’re I try to disconnect and it is Glorious!

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Android has fragmentation issue and has messaging issue. The new android P that was released yesterday is only going to be available to 6% of the Android using population worldwide. That’s ridiculous.
Apple has widespread adaptation. Apps are better and messaging is great

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Android has fragmentation issue and has messaging issue. The new android P that was released yesterday is only going to be available to 6% of the Android using population worldwide. That’s ridiculous.
Apple has widespread adaptation. Apps are better and messaging is great
Don’t feed the trolls, Apple makes great equipment and software

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)