iPhone (1 Viewer)

s4tch

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Mar 23, 2015
r&d and apple :shifty: apple's recent inventions include getting rid of the headphone jack, using proprietary cables just for the sake of higher revenue, introducing water resistance 3 years after some android manufacturers, inventing double camera setup 2 years late, using fake sapphire advertised as proper sapphire, deliberately slowing down older devices with dead batteries just to make phones' endurance look better, using oled displays and proper amount of ram in a $1000 device, introducing gestures that were present in android for some time. oh, and the notch. that fucking notch. :touched:

Jun 9, 2011
r&d and apple :shifty: apple's recent inventions include getting rid of the headphone jack, using proprietary cables just for the sake of higher revenue, introducing water resistance 3 years after some android manufacturers, inventing double camera setup 2 years late, using fake sapphire advertised as proper sapphire, deliberately slowing down older devices with dead batteries just to make phones' endurance look better, using oled displays and proper amount of ram in a $1000 device, introducing gestures that were present in android for some time. oh, and the notch. that fucking notch. :touched:
They also have the best smartwatch on the planet and software revenue is up massively. So you can't discount it

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Oh yeah, and not crashing and having to do full resets every month.

Like I said, keep the Android talk out of here or I will post high res stuff that will make your phone overheat

Jun 9, 2011
Oh yeah, and not crashing and having to do full resets every month.

Like I said, keep the Android talk out of here or I will post high res stuff that will make your phone overheat
Listen they both have their merits and being a zealot for either side does neither side nor technology good

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Not you I mean In general. Make a statement that's positive about apple and the Android mob comes out. In the Android forums the opposite

It’s funny because no one goes on the android forum to bring up iPhone but in this thread you see android get brought up all the time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)