iPhone (9 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
r&d and apple :shifty: apple's recent inventions include getting rid of the headphone jack, using proprietary cables just for the sake of higher revenue, introducing water resistance 3 years after some android manufacturers, inventing double camera setup 2 years late, using fake sapphire advertised as proper sapphire, deliberately slowing down older devices with dead batteries just to make phones' endurance look better, using oled displays and proper amount of ram in a $1000 device, introducing gestures that were present in android for some time. oh, and the notch. that fucking notch. :touched:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
r&d and apple :shifty: apple's recent inventions include getting rid of the headphone jack, using proprietary cables just for the sake of higher revenue, introducing water resistance 3 years after some android manufacturers, inventing double camera setup 2 years late, using fake sapphire advertised as proper sapphire, deliberately slowing down older devices with dead batteries just to make phones' endurance look better, using oled displays and proper amount of ram in a $1000 device, introducing gestures that were present in android for some time. oh, and the notch. that fucking notch. :touched:
They also have the best smartwatch on the planet and software revenue is up massively. So you can't discount it

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Oh yeah, and not crashing and having to do full resets every month.

Like I said, keep the Android talk out of here or I will post high res stuff that will make your phone overheat

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Not a lot of activity on this thread, and for good reason. iPhones have been pretty underwhelming lately, but I just bought the 12, which I think is a big step up from the 11.
Loving every aspect of it, from the design, to the camera, from the speed of the processor to the high res display. The only drawback is that the battery is kinda meh. Thoughts @ALC and @AndreaCristiano ?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Not a lot of activity on this thread, and for good reason. iPhones have been pretty underwhelming lately, but I just bought the 12, which I think is a big step up from the 11.
Loving every aspect of it, from the design, to the camera, from the speed of the processor to the high res display. The only drawback is that the battery is kinda meh. Thoughts @ALC and @AndreaCristiano ?
I have the 12 pro it’s awesome. Camera is great new form factor is excellent and the iOS 14 has made great strides. Love it won’t go back to android ever

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I’m still rocking the X but I’m tempted to get the 12 so I can use it as a key for my car @Snobist

but a few of my friends got it and it looks amazing. Super smooth and the camera somehow just keeps getting bettee

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Got the 12 Max pro. First time using an apple phone in my life. Since 2014 i have been an avid Huawei supporter and user and i love those phones and they are simply amazing. The switch has been a bit weird for me since im still not used to this ios system, ive had this phone for like 21 days now. There are things that i miss from my android phone (had the Huawei P20 Pro before this), mostly the smart dialing. For the moment, the two positive things i can say about this iphone is the camera, apple just have an amazing camera system, and the other thing is Siri. I love Siri and i love using that option for handsfree dialing especially when im driving.
I will be able to make a comparison between android and ios when i will get more user experience from my iPhone, its early days now still.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)