'Intro' to sports betting (4 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Intro said:
Yeah but Mark Williams isn't anything like Ebdon - much more talent in my opinion. I really hope just for a spectacle Ebdon doesn't get the better of Murphy.

Nice type of bet and I can see you are no rookie. I like playing 3 events all over odds of 2.00 as 3 doubles and a treble refered to as a 'trixie'. Can be a good way of hitting the 'jackpot' with some insurance. Did that bet include in any leg the Villarreal draw and under 2.5 goals? Where did you place that bet? Normally a multiple on on legs which aren't independent aren't allowed.
I only play on unibet, I have an account there and I sometimes forget that I have money there. Thanks to you, you reminded me that I have a stagnant account that needs some stirring.

The Villarreal draw and the under 2.5 are two independant events as I expect a 0-0 or 1-1 draw in this game, both of which give me money. My biggest bet is Milan going through and I made that risk keeping in mind that Kaka is there to make the difference.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Intro

Intro

Apr 6, 2005
  • Thread Starter #82
    Jeeks said:
    I only play on unibet, I have an account there and I sometimes forget that I have money there. Thanks to you, you reminded me that I have a stagnant account that needs some stirring.

The Villarreal draw and the under 2.5 are two independant events as I expect a 0-0 or 1-1 draw in this game, both of which give me money. My biggest bet is Milan going through and I made that risk keeping in mind that Kaka is there to make the difference.
    It looks like you're right with that multiple condition but some bookies; Gamebookers for instance are very strict with only a single selection from a certain match. Not sure if that combination is allowed everywhere but fair play to you.

As for Milan I hope you are right. I'm not convinced on Kaka and if he starts I fully hope he is 100% fit. I don't think it would be a bad move for Ancelotti to do what he did to win against Lyon and Barcelona late on in switching to 4-4-2. Of course he could still do this with Kaka but him being out would have forced the decision. Flooding the wings and attacking Beletti in patticular. I think it's tough against Barca they get a lot of decisions especially at the Nou Camp and they have belief and tactical awareness from Rijkaard. I probably expect a similar performance against Chelsea and Barca to scrape through but no-one will batter an eyelid as they will be blinded by Ronaldinho and Co.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Intro said:
    Snoop: good luck with those bets and I hope I haven't sparked a bad impulse that will result in money lost :cry:. On those bets you seem to have put a lot of eggs in a single basket. The upside is if those 'strong feelings' are correct then you will be very rich tonight - but there is always the alternative. Also not sure where you are based but I've read bad endorsements of betandwin - they don't like winning punters and can be considered not a safe place to bet.
    that's not a good news :scared:

Tino

Il Tedesco
    Feb 1, 2005
    hey guys keep it up!

I made a bet over the whole week! 7 games:

ÖrebroSK - Mjällby 1-- 1,25
    Halifax - Gravesen 1-- 1,30
    HSV Hamburg - Melsungen 1-- 1,15 (its not football!)
    Ajax - Groningen 1-- 1,30
    Galatasaray - Akaraspor 1-- 1,15
    EFrankfurt - Bayern München 2-- 1,40
    AC Siena - Juventus 2-- 1,30
    ---------------------------------------
    5.08 * 10= 50,80€

I dont know about Juve...

good luck to all of you!

by the way ÖrebroSK is leading first half with 2:0!

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I bet on 9 games 2 weeks ago, only one of them ended up in a draw and I had it as a win, that would have been an achievement.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    I had bets like those a lot, I remember the last one Inter ruined it against a small team, I was about to win 80$ (against 2 dollars)

it is very risky imo to play it at the moment (end of the season).

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    snoop said:
    I had bets like those a lot, I remember the last one Inter ruined it against a small team, I was about to win 80$ (against 2 dollars)

it is very risky imo to play it at the moment (end of the season).
    But with amounts like 2$ it is ok.

Tino

Il Tedesco
    Feb 1, 2005
    Tino said:
    hey guys keep it up!

5.08 * 10= 50,80€

good luck to all of you!

first game done! next: Halifax...

Tino

Il Tedesco
    Feb 1, 2005
    Jeeks said:
    It is very popular in Sweden, I never played it.
    can you explain it short please? i dont know what both of you mean?!

halifax is leading 2-0! it looks good for the first two bets!!:agree:

Tino

Il Tedesco
    Feb 1, 2005
    Tino said:
    hey guys keep it up!

5.08 * 10= 50,80€

good luck to all of you!

only 5 games left now! Halifax won 2-0 and Örebro 4-1!
    see you tomorrow guys! ken doherty-Marco Fu 7-6

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    (Which team will score the 1st goal?) Arsenal 10.00 @ 2.05 -

Villarreal - Arsenal FC (3Way) = Arsenal 10.00 @2.75 -
    Villarreal - Arsenal FC (3Way)= X 10.00 @3.10 =31.00 Olee

Arsenal game made me win 1$, thanx to Lehman :D

and my chance on this is still going on :cool:

Who will contest the Champions League Final 2006? (Who will be the finalists?) FC Arsenal - FC Barcelona - 50.00 @ 1.65 -

ok will make it like Intro (copycat :D)

Bet Results(Won/Lost/Push/Pending): 1/2/0/3
    Starting Bank: 180.00
    Current Bank: 110.14
    Pending: 70.00

OP
    Intro

Intro

Apr 6, 2005
  • Thread Starter #97
    Final result for today:

Villarreal v Arsenal:- No Goal (Either team to not score): 20.00 @ 1.72 => 34.40 (Bet365)

It was the predictable dull affair I expected atleast from Arsenal. I listen now to radio commentators absolutely hammering Arsenal :D.

Update:
    Marco Fu trails Ken Doherty 8-6. Maybe this is going true to form with Doherty winning 5 straight frames.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Bet Results(Won/Lost/Push/Pending): 15/10/2/1
    Starting Bank: 200.00
    Current Bank: 288.00
    Pending: 10.00

Bet365: 84.40
    Gamebookers: 60.60
    Paddy Power: 20.00
    Stan James: 52.40
    VC Bet: 70.60

OP
    Intro

Intro

Apr 6, 2005
  • Thread Starter #100
    snoop said:
    I wouldn't imagine Arsenal would play cowards like this, weldone Intro :thumbs:
    Disregard anything you read off UEFA.com and what managers and players say before the match and watch the teams with your own eyes is the only advice I can give. :D

Very good result for Jeeks though; the draw and under 2.5 goals. Just Milan for the clean sweep and I'll be very happy tomorrow too. Its a win-win situation for you really isn't it mate? Did you have your heart in your mouth with the penalty though? I said Zidane was needed in that position as he is the only player I would bank on with that situation. Riquelme joins the list including Figo for semi-final chokes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)