Internationals LIVE (6 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
I love you.

One long distance hug coming up....
thanks man :)...now get me a job :lol:...just kidding :D

Wooow. This really comes as a shock. I knew the Bulgarians are struggling but I can't believe that even they are better than you :shocked:

That's terrible. Get the hell out of there :D
You speak English, you're hardworking, you can always find a better paid job somewhere else.
everyone does..that's why i wrote that this place will be fucked up in the next years..all the young people who can't earn nothing here or they don't have money go outside to work.. I'm only 22 and well...it's hard for me to leave now...but if my payment won't go up again (because i used to get 400e but a law was given so that the state can make money and cut all salaries with 25%) i will seriously consider going out of this county..probably ireland because i have some friends there and i know the language.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
1) Easy, people love to fuck.:D

2) If a people are have the same rights and privileges as the majority they tend not to get so restless. If they're treated differently they tend to revolt. I'm not telling you how Romania should run, only listing general reasons for why things are. Could be wrong, could be right.:boh:

They only people who can figure this out are Romanian leaders. We just have to realize as a global people that times change and violence isn't always the answer.
1) yes..but they are fucking like rabbits man :lol:

2) well they got their separate schools, highscools, uni's...what else do they want? donno but those hungarians party leaders are runned by budapest imo..anyways it ain't so bad now...in the '90s there was a big fight like 20 kms from where i'm staying between romanians and hungarians. Here we got like 50-50 percentage..half ro half hu.

true, violence ain't the answer but some poeple go for desperate measures in desperate times.

here is not that time yet..but i wish i could see some government faces between a big mob...i wish i would see a governemnt member to live with a basic salary, then talk about living.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)