Internationals LIVE (9 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
sorry..i'm kinda tired...yes, i meant month..i don't want to be a bitch or to complain but it's outrageos ..and let me tell you this, i earn my dad + moms salary... an average salary here is 120 euros. You should see old people's monthly pament from the state..is embarassing..not even 100e per average... the government raised the retirement year from 50-55 to 60..so most of us will be death before we will get to pension
That's even worse than in Kosovo. :wth:

How much do you pay for a coffee or beer in a local bar?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
some friends of mine worked in new jersey for the whole summer..they got home with 8000$...that's such a nice sum of money..and they saw america..and they told me it wasn't that hard.
I actually employed some Romanians a couple summers. Good hardworking people they were:)

It is actually very easy.

So easy, even Lion can do it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
the peasant..? :D..well if i will get out i'll go to ireland

how come you emplyed romanians? what are you running young man ? :D
It was a group of 4 that were here for the summer and I hired them to work in one of my Abercrombie stores a few years ago.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i've got a close friend who will marry some irishman and they're gonna open a wedding things store...and they told me that i can go there to help them out..

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
i've got a close friend who will marry some irishman and they're gonna open a wedding things store...and they told me that i can go there to help them out..
Fair enough.

-------------

Kevin Davies v Montenegro: mins played 20, shots 0, passing accuracy 43%, fouls conceded 3, fouls won 1, yellow cards 1.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
:shocked:

check this

Jean Vladoiu also won 28 caps for Romania, most of them as a substitute, scoring twice. He played very briefly in USA 94, coming on as a sub against Switzerland, but then being sent off three minutes later for a bad foul on Switzerland's Christophe Ohrel.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
That's even worse than in Kosovo. :wth:

How much do you pay for a coffee or beer in a local bar?
a local bar ? coffe like 0.20e and a beer 0.5

a good place to sit around and talk to a girl, coffe or beer 1.2 e

a liter of benzine is 1 euro

a decent flat 45.000 euros

a decent month renting of a flat is 250 euros

a good bitch would be like 100e per night

2L pepsi = 1 euro, 0,5l = 0.5e

happy meal at mc'ds = 3e

a good dinner for a person = 7 euros

total expenses of a common family per month (food, taxes, rents/pay the bank) = 300e

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Serbian FA president: "Yesterday Serbian police warned Italian forces of the danger,that violent groups were in Italy to stop this game. And yet nothing was done. The events of this evening were not avoided"

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Don't a few Moldovans sometimes get caught in the mix?
the chicks are the best..screw the russian girls or the romanian or the hungarian bitches...the most horny, the most beautiful and the most good looking bodies belong to the moldovence as they are called

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Serbian FA president: "Yesterday Serbian police warned Italian forces of the danger,that violent groups were in Italy to stop this game. And yet nothing was done. The events of this evening were not avoided"
The ol' "I told you so, so it's all your problem" defense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)