Internationals LIVE (11 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
agreed of course, and whats worse is people talking about it here which is exactly what those morons wanted
I doubt they care about the rag tag semblences of a discussion we're having hear. I think they just wanted to break shit. It's really hard to take someone in a ski mask with a 1389 tattoo seriously.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
There is a good way to show those idiots that what they did was futile.
Let the match be replayed, without away fans.
They did it themselves :D

It is inevitable.

What's even worse is giving the whole points to Italy. That's what exactly those idiots asked for. They must replay this game with no Serbian fan being allowed to the stadium.
points shouldnt be giving to italy imo however i think serbia should be suspended from international competition, they along with their federation have to be able to contain their crazy fans

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
I don't know if exterminating your minority populations is something you can get away with in this day and age.:D

At only 6.6% the Hungarian populations really don't have a say. I don't know how Romanian government works, but in the US if you have a mostly hispanic area or a highly black area you generally get politicians who are hispanic or black representing the populations. So the people get represented in the government, or at least that's the theory.
nope..not in this age..killing someone for being born in a wrong place is stupid..but carefully "move" all of them back could've been aranged..but really, how the heck could you know back then that in 20 years they will grow so fast as a population

they have they own political party, they have 2 "states" in which they have are 90% and romanians 10...if you go there no one knows romanian...if you go there and speak romanian you could get hurt...if you go there and get romanian signs telling people where the airport is they take that sign down. We didn't act ..we were passive, but the hungarians are calm as a people..the party is raising some young hungarians at "action"...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The political largesse is certainly a problem, as it is here. Never said that Greece didn't have those problems.

They do export a lot of commodities, but apart from that, they do depend heavily on tourism. So since that is the case, and because they use the Euro as their official currency, they cannot use monetary policy to debase their currency and bring in more tourists. This is the problem with the Euro. Countries like Greece are tied to a currency that is based on nations with different financial characteristics. To make a long story short, they have different economic needs than Germany or Spain. Since they can't take measures with their own currency, they are held hostage by the central bankers in Frankfurt.

Why on Earth would you agree to this? The Euro is a flawed currency.
:tup:

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Please tell me you mean MONTH :shocked:

But even that is outrageous for an EU country. The average wages here are 2.5-3 times bigger than that.
sorry..i'm kinda tired...yes, i meant month..i don't want to be a bitch or to complain but it's outrageos ..and let me tell you this, i earn my dad + moms salary... an average salary here is 120 euros. You should see old people's monthly pament from the state..is embarassing..not even 100e per average... the government raised the retirement year from 50-55 to 60..so most of us will be death before we will get to pension

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
The political largesse is certainly a problem, as it is here. Never said that Greece didn't have those problems.

They do export a lot of commodities, but apart from that, they do depend heavily on tourism. So since that is the case, and because they use the Euro as their official currency, they cannot use monetary policy to debase their currency and bring in more tourists. This is the problem with the Euro. Countries like Greece are tied to a currency that is based on nations with different financial characteristics. To make a long story short, they have different economic needs than Germany or Spain. Since they can't take measures with their own currency, they are held hostage by the central bankers in Frankfurt.

Why on Earth would you agree to this? The Euro is a flawed currency.
True. That is why they shuold have Euro. Same discussing in Denmark

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
sorry..i'm kinda tired...yes, i meant month..i don't want to be a bitch or to complain but it's outrageos ..and let me tell you this, i earn my dad + moms salary... an average salary here is 120 euros. You should see old people's monthly pament from the state..is embarassing..not even 100e per average... the government raised the retirement year from 50-55 to 60..so most of us will be death before we will get to pension
I love you.

One long distance hug coming up....

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Wooow. This really comes as a shock. I knew the Bulgarians are struggling but I can't believe that even they are better than you :shocked:

That's terrible. Get the hell out of there :D
You speak English, you're hardworking, you can always find a better paid job somewhere else.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
nope..not in this age..killing someone for being born in a wrong place is stupid..but carefully "move" all of them back could've been aranged..but really, how the heck could you know back then that in 20 years they will grow so fast as a population

they have they own political party, they have 2 "states" in which they have are 90% and romanians 10...if you go there no one knows romanian...if you go there and speak romanian you could get hurt...if you go there and get romanian signs telling people where the airport is they take that sign down. We didn't act ..we were passive, but the hungarians are calm as a people..the party is raising some young hungarians at "action"...
1) Easy, people love to fuck.:D

2) If a people are have the same rights and privileges as the majority they tend not to get so restless. If they're treated differently they tend to revolt. I'm not telling you how Romania should run, only listing general reasons for why things are. Could be wrong, could be right.:boh:

They only people who can figure this out are Romanian leaders. We just have to realize as a global people that times change and violence isn't always the answer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)