Internationals LIVE (87 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
I don't know what you're talking about in the first part of your post. I guess if you have angry Hungarians in your country then your government may want to figure out why they're so angry.

We have minorities in the United States. We have a lot of land, that's true but it doesn't take away from the fact that we have a majority population and a minority population. The difference between our two nations is that we don't have centuries of border squabbles to deal with.
well: 6.6% are hungarians, 3% are gypsies (this was in 2002) but i'm sure the gypsies are much much more...like 2 million here and 1 outside romania just because they don't have ids, and a lot of them are out in europe and i donno a gypsie family without 3 or 4 children. We should've got rid of them when we could, like when they were 10.000 or sth. Ceausescu tried something like that..and look at it now, all romanians are called gypsies because of a 1 million clowns.
The hungarians claim that they were here first, then they claim that in the "states" (romania is divided to 42 mini states) in which they are majoritary they would like to have autonomy that kinda equals independence. In our own fuckin country !!...So that's why i kinda feel how the ex yu actual serbs feel. Oh and we were stripped of moldova and bucovina like 60 years ago...

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
and we shouldnt, and no one should as this is not the venue just like with those fans who decided to vent at a football game, kinda ironic if you think about it
I just think it's silly to get so angry at a soccer game.

If your mad at your government, overthrow it, or at least join some political organization which shares your views.

Whatever you do, don't sport your Team Funwrecker ski-mask and start tossing flares like your sacking a foreign embassy.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
well: 6.6% are hungarians, 3% are gypsies (this was in 2002) but i'm sure the gypsies are much much more...like 2 million here and 1 outside romania just because they don't have ids, and a lot of them are out in europe and i donno a gypsie family without 3 or 4 children. We should've got rid of them when we could, like when they were 10.000 or sth. Ceausescu tried something like that..and look at it now, all romanians are called gypsies because of a 1 million clowns.
The hungarians claim that they were here first, then they claim that in the "states" (romania is divided to 42 mini states) in which they are majoritary they would like to have autonomy that kinda equals independence. In our own fuckin country !!...So that's why i kinda feel how the ex yu actual serbs feel. Oh and we were stripped of moldova and bucovina like 60 years ago...
You got Dobrogea out of nowhere. Don't complain :D

David01

Aug 20, 2006
You don't really seem to know much about monetary policy. Part of the problem was that they could not raise exports as they were tied to the Euro, a "stronger" currency relative to others.

Greece is bankrupt anyway.
and what would they export?
their economy is based on agriculture and tourism
they don't really have anything worth exporting
that and their excessive wages in administration are a big problem in Greece
plus that they falsified their reports about their deficits for years
suppose they weren't in the euro, how could they ever overcome a financial crisis like we have seen
now the burden is shared
I live in Belgium, do you know that it has been calculated that every citizen here has to pay about 3.5 euro anualy for the problems in Greece
they fucked up big time in Greece and everyone in Europe will pay to help them out, why do you think Germany was so reluctant to help them

same goes for Spain or Portugal although their situation is different
now how are relatively poor countries like Greece supposed to pay their debts on their own
ask for a loan from IMF?
with much higher interst rates?
no they should be very thankful they are in Europe
and about Serbia, you think Europe wants them?
they should get their act together first

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
And I am still living there. Why do you think a minority would want to be independent? Probably because they aren't treated equally to the rest as it is the case with the Kurds (and Sunnis and Jews to some extent) in Iran. Only because they want to live freely under their own set of rules far from being treated unjustly doesn't justify what the central governments are doing to them.
imo you can be treated equally ..but in your own country..when you move to a different country you can't be... under their own set of rules? see..that's a bit too far

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
When has anyone tried to cause shit in an American stadium? How can you even say this? We haven't seen anything close to these Serbs in an American stadium.

Plus, security in the states is at a ridiculous level because ... oops.. their national security failed them.
:howler:

Has it failed us? I am quite cozy right here in DC, actually.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
we got dobrogea since decebal or burebista man look at dacia's map :)...as a matter of fact 3 south "states" from dobrogea were taken away in ww2.
Yes, with a much bigger no.

Does it really matter, though? I expected countries like Bulgaria and Romania to slowly move forward (I'm unfortunately very well informed how the Bulgarian and Romanian historians talk and write and it's similar with the general opinion there) but for some reason people there still dive into the past.
Look at it as one country that is European Union and think in that direction. Life will be much better.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I just think it's silly to get so angry at a soccer game.

If your mad at your government, overthrow it, or at least join some political organization which shares your views.

Whatever you do, don't sport your Team Funwrecker ski-mask and start tossing flares like your sacking a foreign embassy.
agreed of course, and whats worse is people talking about it here which is exactly what those morons wanted

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I don't know if exterminating your minority populations is something you can get away with in this day and age.:D

At only 6.6% the Hungarian populations really don't have a say. I don't know how Romanian government works, but in the US if you have a mostly hispanic area or a highly black area you generally get politicians who are hispanic or black representing the populations. So the people get represented in the government, or at least that's the theory.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
They did it themselves :D

agreed of course, and whats worse is people talking about it here which is exactly what those morons wanted
It is inevitable.

What's even worse is giving the whole points to Italy. That's what exactly those idiots asked for. They must replay this game with no Serbian fan being allowed to the stadium.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
and what would they export?
their economy is based on agriculture and tourism
they don't really have anything worth exporting
that and their excessive wages in administration are a big problem in Greece
plus that they falsified their reports about their deficits for years
suppose they weren't in the euro, how could they ever overcome a financial crisis like we have seen
now the burden is shared
I live in Belgium, do you know that it has been calculated that every citizen here has to pay about 3.5 euro anualy for the problems in Greece
they fucked up big time in Greece and everyone in Europe will pay to help them out, why do you think Germany was so reluctant to help them

same goes for Spain or Portugal although their situation is different
now how are relatively poor countries like Greece supposed to pay their debts on their own
ask for a loan from IMF?
with much higher interst rates?
no they should be very thankful they are in Europe
and about Serbia, you think Europe wants them?
they should get their act together first
The political largesse is certainly a problem, as it is here. Never said that Greece didn't have those problems.

They do export a lot of commodities, but apart from that, they do depend heavily on tourism. So since that is the case, and because they use the Euro as their official currency, they cannot use monetary policy to debase their currency and bring in more tourists. This is the problem with the Euro. Countries like Greece are tied to a currency that is based on nations with different financial characteristics. To make a long story short, they have different economic needs than Germany or Spain. Since they can't take measures with their own currency, they are held hostage by the central bankers in Frankfurt.

Why on Earth would you agree to this? The Euro is a flawed currency.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
life for me will be much better if i will get out of this piece of shit that is called romania...i'm sick of all the thiefes, all those 80 billion dollars that we have debt at that world bank...i'm sick of working for 300 euros a year...there is no future here man, in 10 years we will be so history...ceausescu left this country free of all debts by cutting light and saving products which he selled and payed those money...now were so screwed up, we need 20 years of comunism to pay those debts

now about dobrogea, this was romania in 1918:

http://datinisitraditii.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/romania_1930.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)