Internationals LIVE (62 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Let's take NFL. Outside the US, Denmark actually has the best coverage of NFL. They also talked about why we don't see the problems in America. The argument was, that people go see NFL to have fun and support their team. It sounds stupid, but in Europe, especially in poor countries like Italy, it's not just fun and games.
It's people with social problems and the serbians who caused the trouble tonight, support the country and not the team.
There are fights all the time at NFL games. They're usually between individuals and not groups of people.

Though we don't consider sporting events to be political arenas. If you must vent your frustrations we suggest book burning or bombing an abortion clinic.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
There are fights all the time at NFL games. They're usually between individuals and not groups of people.

Though we don't consider sporting events to be political arenas. If you must vent your frustrations we suggest book burning or bombing an abortion clinic.
LOL

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
That would never happen. Minorities have rights in my country, they don't need to split off.

And if they do raise issues, we get around to doing what's right rather than committing genocide. Even if it does take 400 years or so.

Once you try to wipe out an entire group of people (unless you can do it really quickly when no one is looking) the world tends to ignore your side of the story.
we should've massively move the gypsies back home. the hungarians are part of this countries history but not in such a manner that they want 2 independent regions and pushing for this for 10 years...
you can really understand that because of their history, because of they kind of being...it's in their blood.

oh and you don't have minorities...your country is so damn big you can put the arabs too in nevada and cali

Jul 9, 2008
We needed to win today. We should've been aiming to win the group. To do that now, we'll probably need to win all of our remaining matches.

Yeah, but after the lost against Russia in Dublin I guess it's hard to get a win in Moscow .. The Russians will not repeat the same mistake in 2010 WC qualification when they surprisingly lost against Slovenia ..

Anyway, I wish u could beat all the expectations and do it .. Better than being a runner-up in the group and meet France again .. : /

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
we should've massively move the gypsies back home. the hungarians are part of this countries history but not in such a manner that they want 2 independent regions and pushing for this for 10 years...
you can really understand that because of their history, because of they kind of being...it's in their blood.

oh and you don't have minorities...your country is so damn big you can put the arabs too in nevada and cali
I don't know what you're talking about in the first part of your post. I guess if you have angry Hungarians in your country then your government may want to figure out why they're so angry.

We have minorities in the United States. We have a lot of land, that's true but it doesn't take away from the fact that we have a majority population and a minority population. The difference between our two nations is that we don't have centuries of border squabbles to deal with.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
cuz you live there

no it doesn't..there's only one d'arc
And I am still living there. Why do you think a minority would want to be independent? Probably because they aren't treated equally to the rest as it is the case with the Kurds (and Sunnis and Jews to some extent) in Iran. Only because they want to live freely under their own set of rules far from being treated unjustly doesn't justify what the central governments are doing to them.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Let's take NFL. Outside the US, Denmark actually has the best coverage of NFL.
Not sure why I felt the need to nitpick here, but...

Despite the fact that we're terrible at football (soccer), and our military is poorly funded, Canada is still considered a country by most.

:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I would say that England and Germany should be praised for their efforts seeing as they are the only two countries that seem to be able to control these situations properly. Like I said, you can youtube hundreds of firework displays being put on in numerous countries, countries even like Norway and Belgium who are supposed to be smart and safe.

I mean, the Serbs were in a glass box with a net over them. They smashed the windows and cut down the net. If the police approached them what do you think would happen?

But that would be using LOGIC!!!
Again, how did they get that stuff into the stadium?

Why do you deny obvious problems? Is it just because you support Italy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 58)