[International Champions Cup] JUVENTUS vs LA Galaxy (August 3rd, 2013) (34 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Are you in a state of alzheimer or braindead ?

I've said all season he's far below juventus quality and was only here as an emergency standin for bonucci

He's far from talented enough in a midfield to challenge pogba for the first sub
He's not a good defender

He is mediocre mid table team quality, and thats it
how many matches has he actually played in midfield for us? and how on those few matches can you tell he hasn't got the quality to play for Juve? as a matter of fact he looked bright against Atalanta on 2 occassions and the very few times he actually played in midfield, whilst he looked good for the u21.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
"fuck the haters"

Hustini, there is a kid of 16 years and 2 months old, at anderlecht, who did more in his first game, then marrone in his entire carreer.

He have a pirlo'esque pass of 35 meters over the defence, leading to a penalty

He did a tevez/pogba esque fake shot/dribble, passed it between 2 other defenders, to a guy who assisted a goal

He controlled the pass, did a pirloesque fake pass into turn, ran between 2 other players and switched the ball to the other side

Joeri Tielemans. NEVER have i been so impressed by a 16 y/o
But it's anderlecht.

- - - Updated - - -

Marrone doesn't have the quality to play for Juventus but is still here. :lol:

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Arguing over squad player's pre-season performances? Well done guys, well done. :slowclap:
For me he is a squad player, nothing more. He does what he should, what is funny to me, is that people see him as super talent. He will always be a squad player in Juve, in Parma he could be a starter. Some players have the potensial to develop from a young squad player, to a big star. Marrone isen't one of them IMO.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
For me he is a squad player, nothing more. He does what he should, what is funny to me, is that people see him as super talent. He will always be a squad player in Juve, in Parma he could be a starter. Some players have the potensial to develop from a young squad player, to a big star. Marrone isen't one of them IMO.
And squad players routinely get run outs in the pre-season, so it's a non-story, non-issue.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
And squad players routinely get run outs in the pre-season, so it's a non-story, non-issue.
Yes, ofcourse. But is always funny to see people overrating him, Same thing happened with Paro. And the hate argument always happen, when you tell them your opinion. He is a good squad player yes, nothing more

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i don't think any one is calling him a super talent but at the same time it would be equally wrong to say that he is shit

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, ofcourse. But is always funny to see people overrating him, Same thing happened with Paro. And the hate argument always happen, when you tell them your opinion. He is a good squad player yes, nothing more
leave Paro alone, he is still better than fabregas. Deal with it! :stuckup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
comparing this 16 year old in 1 match vs Luca Marrone who has been playing out of position for a season now and has 1 bad game in midfield :sergio:
marrone is not good enough for the regista role

there is a reason pogba starts allways, and giac was picked next

yes conte rather had giac and then padoin out of position instead of marrone

thats how bad he is

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
marrone is not good enough for the regista role

there is a reason pogba starts allways, and giac was picked next

yes conte rather had giac and then padoin out of position instead of marrone

thats how bad he is
firstly marrone is still learning his trade, how can someone who has been forced to play out of position to act as defensive cover determine that he isn't good enough to play in his natural role?

secondly Giaccherini offers something different to marrone, firstly he covers more ground, a 'work horse' someone who will chase down the opposition more so than Marrone, that doesn't mean Giaccherini is better than Marrone

and padoin? we used him as wing back most of the time but again he offers something different to Marrone, like the point above doesn't make him a better player though.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
"fuck the haters"

Hustini, there is a kid of 16 years and 2 months old, at anderlecht, who did more in his first game, then marrone in his entire carreer.

He have a pirlo'esque pass of 35 meters over the defence, leading to a penalty

He did a tevez/pogba esque fake shot/dribble, passed it between 2 other defenders, to a guy who assisted a goal

He controlled the pass, did a pirloesque fake pass into turn, ran between 2 other players and switched the ball to the other side

Joeri Tielemans. NEVER have i been so impressed by a 16 y/o

you are such a hypocrite

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)