[International Champions Cup] JUVENTUS vs LA Galaxy (August 3rd, 2013) (2 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I know no one else will agree with me, but I'd start Marrone again. Pirlo doesn't need to be starting every game already and it is only Galaxy's B team apparently. I'd like to see Caceres too.
I agree. Fuck the haters.

- - - Updated - - -

Please, PLEASE, start pirlo or fausto rossi

NOT MARRONE. Please ill do horrible things to my community
You already live in it...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Isn't it the middle of the MLS season?

- - - Updated - - -

You kept that quiet. Either that or I completely missed all your posts about it, which is much more likely.
Nah I kept it pretty quiet. The reality if the situation is just starting to hit me now :D

And cheers @swag. I will be honeymooning Stateside for 6 weeks...can't wait!!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That was polished production, but it was still quite funny. Sedakis is pretty decent of a comedian.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I agree. Fuck the haters.

- - - Updated - - -

You already live in it...
"fuck the haters"

Hustini, there is a kid of 16 years and 2 months old, at anderlecht, who did more in his first game, then marrone in his entire carreer.

He have a pirlo'esque pass of 35 meters over the defence, leading to a penalty

He did a tevez/pogba esque fake shot/dribble, passed it between 2 other defenders, to a guy who assisted a goal

He controlled the pass, did a pirloesque fake pass into turn, ran between 2 other players and switched the ball to the other side

Joeri Tielemans. NEVER have i been so impressed by a 16 y/o

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
http://youtu.be/IIT27gfPZMI?t=3m24s

CALL ME WHEN MARRONE CAN DO THIS OMFGPUGBP9UIGPYGPYF
It's Marrone we are talking about, he will be a good player for Parma or something like that, no hate here :p just being realistic. I remember the Paro fans before, now we have some Marrone fans, some people see things in players like this. Im just happy they aren't our coach :D. Btw that kid seems really promising:tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
some of the Marrone hate around here :sergio: 1 bad game and all of a sudden he's shit.
Are you in a state of alzheimer or braindead ?

I've said all season he's far below juventus quality and was only here as an emergency standin for bonucci

He's far from talented enough in a midfield to challenge pogba for the first sub
He's not a good defender

He is mediocre mid table team quality, and thats it

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
some of the Marrone hate around here :sergio: 1 bad game and all of a sudden he's $#@!.
He isen't good enought to start in Juventus, not now, not in the future. He is a good player for Parma, people here loved Paro and think he was the next big thing. I don't hate Marrone it's just my opinion of his talent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)