[International Champions Cup] JUVENTUS vs LA Galaxy (August 3rd, 2013) (1 Viewer)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
The timing is fucking killing me :sergio:

Couldn't the organisers of this cup care about the European watchers since pretty much all teams in this cup are from Europe?

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
The timing is fucking killing me :sergio:

Couldn't the organisers of this cup care about the European watchers since pretty much all teams in this cup are from Europe?
No, because US fans rarely get to see high quality football at a reasonable time, stop being almightily selfish.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Such crybabies :D

There's actually a certain charm attached to waking up at 4:30AM/5:30/6:30 to watch Juve. I dunno, I'm just very used to it now and it's just a nice ritual to have from August to May every season.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah, you really look forward to it. You can just focus on that, nothing else, as well as having a wank at half time. Bonus is, if you win, your day is made.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Indeed I am, compadre.
Congrats! That's awesome. :)

Such crybabies :D

There's actually a certain charm attached to waking up at 4:30AM/5:30/6:30 to watch Juve. I dunno, I'm just very used to it now and it's just a nice ritual to have from August to May every season.
All this bellyaching about having to watch Juve at a time that inconveniently interferes with their morning coffee break before getting in line for their unemployment cheques from Angela Merkel says only one thing:

FAKE
A
N

:p

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
It's not the former Lyon and Brazil Juninho. It's not even the former Middlesbrough Juninho. It's some other guy.
I did read about the real Juninho signing for MLS team, but yeah, you're right, this is a fake one. Well one reason less to look forward to the game :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)