[International Champions Cup] JUVENTUS vs LA Galaxy (August 3rd, 2013) (3 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Worse: L.A. trolls.

People in my part of California have been ridiculing them since L.A. was known as "Queen of the Cow Counties". :stuckup:

vikwest

JUVENTINO
Jan 2, 2013
The americans must pay a lot for those teams to go there... They are completely ruining the game watching for EU fanbase with those 4-5a.m. games

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
The americans must pay a lot for those teams to go there... They are completely ruining the game watching for EU fanbase with those 4-5a.m. games
Oh yeah, completely ruining the game with those pre-season friendlies. Let's hope the EU fanbase can at least get a couple matches at a better time, like the unimportant actual season matches. :hi:

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
The hell? Try being in our shoes where we have to wake up at ungodly hours all season long. One of the main reasons clubs tour countries like the US is to increase the fanbase there, which is a good thing in the end. The EU fanbase can deal with it for a few days & will still be there when they get home.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
meh, 5:30 am in sunday, I guess highlights will do. would've loved to check out juninho, keane and donovan, haven't seen them in action for a big while.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
meh, 5:30 am in sunday, I guess highlights will do. would've loved to check out juninho, keane and donovan, haven't seen them in action for a big while.
It's not the former Lyon and Brazil Juninho. It's not even the former Middlesbrough Juninho. It's some other guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)