Inler And D'Agostino (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
This sounds familiar.
Where did i hear this?

Oh, right. Amauri.
Theres a difference. Until now Amauri never played at a big club. In d'agostino's case he floped at what you would consider a fairly big club in Roma. Have i made it clear for you to understand the difference now alen;)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And he was 18 when he started playing for Roma, 21 when he left the team.
Yes, he didn't leave a mark there, but it's harsh to judge him based on his time in Roma when he was so young.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
A- As i said, just what we need!!:weee:
B- I was only jk and i had to use this quality of his, to make my sarcastic post even more interesting before you step in and ruin it):evil:
C- i have seen little of him, but i wouldnt call him nor a DM, neither a AMF, but rather a CM who can defend and pass. But def not a playmaker, that envolves dribbling and shooting as far as i am concerned and Dagostino doenst seem equipped for that job. Still being uncertain of what to call him (between an offensive CM or a DF CM, since he sux both ways)
I would call him a slow CM with a swift pass, a poor mans Pizarro if you like:D
I have no idea if our future, can shoot FKs and penalties like Pirlo and hopefully his dribble wont be us limited, as Almiron's, when he join us.
Almiron seem to be far more impressive before he joined us.
D- Most of the sites and newspapers (soemone should also check pes and fm) i ve red call him a DM (but they also do the same with Pirlo though and i ve personally disagreed with that termen, as long as a Gattuso is around, but he is not a Kaka or Ronaldinho either)
Most of the ppl disagree when i dont accept and adopt the technical title, given by the "experts", who "know better".
I also wanted to point that out, right in the moment you or someone else would pop out, but you were just to quick and ruined the rest of it...

But that was not my point and i know that you are intentionally missing it...
could it be only to draw away attention from the important part of my criticism (regarding his quality), or smth else even more... disappointing:(

As far as our team is concerned, i would welcome such a player, instead of someone like Poulsen, but the way or transfer plans have been unfold, only prove my point...
Thats why i was insisting about vision and planning ahead...

PS is this a smokescreen to Aquilani or we have really given up?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
They call him a DM and the guy doesn't even know what marking and tackling means. I've said it a couple of times already, he's a little faster Fabio Liverani.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Wasn't it you who wanted a creative CM,Mark?There you go:Geatano D'Agostino.I honestly think he would be the best of the available bunch.We would have to change our whole sytem and we'd rely mainly on our playmaker,let's say Diego.What would happen if he doesn't succeed?I prefer our current 4-4-2 with two wingers who can create and cross.Camranesi and ?.(Zhirkov?,Capel?)

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
D'agostino - Another Almiron. We already have enough rubbish at the club in Tiago, Poulsen, Knezevic, Zebina, we don't want anymore.

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
Marceℓℓo;1850918 said:
Wasn't it you who wanted a creative CM,Mark?There you go:Geatano D'Agostino.I honestly think he would be the best of the available bunch.We would have to change our whole sytem and we'd rely mainly on our playmaker,let's say Diego.What would happen if he doesn't succeed?I prefer our current 4-4-2 with two wingers who can create and cross.Camranesi and ?.(Zhirkov?,Capel?)
WTF are you talking about? What difference is thier between Almiron or this D'agostino? zilch. If the club want to sign a CM why not sign a quality one in Hamsik instead of wasting money on garbage. Some fans on here are imbeciles, its almost as if they want to continue to sign rubbish players and happliy settle for mediocre league finishes, you'vbe been brainwashed by those fags Secco, Gigli and Ranieri.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I would have gladly taken Alonso, Lucho...but we seem more comfortable playing with 2 DM's and let the creativity come from the wings. If a mid that can defend ok and give us some sweet attacking music then we should sign him. D'Agostino is not that guy IMO.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
WTF are you talking about? What difference is thier between Almiron or this D'agostino? zilch. If the club want to sign a CM why not sign a quality one in Hamsik instead of wasting money on garbage.
Let's sign Lampard,Essien,C.Ronaldo,Drogba and Ramos.

who cares if they want to stay in their clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)