Inler And D'Agostino (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We want Inler again.His price would be ~12mln euros.Milan and Arsenal are also interested.

We also want Gaetano D'Agostino.

Can any mod change threads name into Inler & D'Agostino?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I told you before, he's a Liverani but just a bit faster. Inler won't bring anything new to this team. NEXT!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Both decent players but that it, they are only decent!

I don't think that they will add anything substantial to our team and if we have ambitions to win the title or the champions league in the future we should be looking for better.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Where exactly would either of those two players fit in with Tiago, Marchisio, Poulsen, Sissoko, Zanetti and potentially Ekdal.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Juventus plan Udine raid

Juventus insist they won’t sign any Udinese players in January, but it may be a different scenario in the summer.

Juve chief Giovanni Cobolli Gigli insisted on Monday that the club wouldn’t be bringing in new faces for the second part of the current campaign.

However, the President did concede that the Friuli outfit are a club who have players of great interest.

“I don’t know the names and I won’t mention any,” noted the club official. “But it is clear that Udinese have a squad of good players.

“They are a healthy outfit and they have always based the life of their squad and club in the knowledge that they bring through youngsters and then sell them off.”

Juventus are understood to be keen on playmaker Gaetano D’Agostino [pictured] given their difficulties in landing Roma sensation Alberto Aquilani.

The Old Lady have been linked with Colombian stopper Cristian Zapata too, even if the latter has yet to play this term due to ongoing injury problems. Gokhan Inler is also liked.

Speculation that the two clubs will indulge in summer transfer business is also on the increase after they apparently held a meeting at the weekend.

Juventus sporting director Alessio Secco is rumoured to have dined with Udinese counterpart Pietro Leonardi.

Source: http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/dec24c.html

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
inler is a good player but we already have good players we need better. same goes with d'agostino.

zapata on the other hand :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)