Indiana Jones Barca, 40M + Eto Bread + Hledebt to Inter (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yessssssssss. That's good. That money will go to repaying some kinda Italian debt or something. Because only the Grandmaster Secco balances the books in calcio.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I think its BS, 40 + etoo and hleb thats waay too much if it was Madrid then its possible but Barca are smarter than this.

Anyways Inter will struggle without Ibra thats for sure unless they'll buy a really great playmaker (non available ATM) ......

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I must say, Ibra is crucial for Inter, but they're getting a very good deal. Eto'o'o'o'o is a very very good player, maybe not as complete as Ibra, but still a top striker. Hleb isn't as good, but certainly can create, and 40 million isn't exactly pocket change. They could easily use that to build up a bid for Aguero or something.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Inter lost the only man who made them look unbeatable.
Now they have to re-work the math and play as a team!

If only Julio Cesar would exit :)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
By The way - Hleb is going on loan for 1 year.

Villa is going to be really sky-high mad once he reads the news today.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Was Eto'o contract up in 3 months or what?
It ends next year, but gets to negotiate about hsi next destination in Jan with no interferrence from Barca. And if he doesn't transfer now, he gets to transfer for Free and Barca wants to make use of him rather than let him go freely.

Dec 26, 2004
Can we get a % out of this deal? :oops:
It was really dumb not to ask for a % of his next sale when we sold him to Inter...

IMHO any deal and by any deal I mean any fucking deal that takes Zlatan out of Inter is a downgrade for them, if Zlatan does leave I'd bet real money on Juventus winning Scudetto no matter how Inter try to replace Zlatan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)