Indiana Jones Barca, 40M + Eto Bread + Hledebt to Inter (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
its a loss for them, etoo is a great player but cant do what ibra does on the ball. better finisher though.

oh well the most beautiful player will leave serie a?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's a loss for both teams, Zlatan fits better at Inter and Eto'o fits better at Barcelona.

Zlatan does not need the balls he can receive from Xavi, Iniesta, Messi and Henry, the balls he creates are needed at Inter badly. And not a single player at Barca would wait for what Zlatan can create. This ability is already there.

Now Eto'o, a great striker would wait ages to receive balls from Cambiasso, Muntari, Stankovic and Zanetti. The only player that can serve him is Maicon (whom I wholeheartedly wish to go to Real or Chelsea)

Geof

May 14, 2004
It's a loss for both teams, Zlatan fits better at Inter and Eto'o fits better at Barcelona.

Zlatan does not need the balls he can receive from Xavi, Iniesta, Messi and Henry, the balls he creates are needed at Inter badly. And not a single player at Barca would wait for what Zlatan can create. This ability is already there.

Now Eto'o, a great striker would wait ages to receive balls from Cambiasso, Muntari, Stankovic and Zanetti. The only player that can serve him is Maicon (whom I wholeheartedly wish to go to Real or Chelsea)
True. Eto'o would look a bit lost without Messi-Iniesta-Xavi and whatnot. A brilliant goal poacher this Eto'o, but Inter may be faced with a lack of creativity... unless they sign a world class AM with their money (other than Hleb). Good thing we secured Diego.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
really stupid buy for Barca. Ibra's a very good player, but Eto'o fit their system, and is a better finisher. They don't need someone like zlatan who scores and creates, they just need a finisher. Villa would have been a much better buy

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Sure is a bad swap.
I guess Laporta felt some pressure from Madrid's summer shopping spree and wanted to do something equal but I guess it didn't work out well.

Villa would have been more appropriate.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

ye thats so true, basically inter will struggle even more creating goals.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Sure is a bad swap.
I guess Laporta felt some pressure from Madrid's summer shopping spree and wanted to do something equal but I guess it didn't work out well.

Villa would have been more appropriate.
Laporta did balst real for their spending & said barca wouldnt follow suit.If the deal is true then they really pushed it real madrid style.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
This guy Laporta is insane!
I do not care what some members things ,but I think that Eto is a better player than camelface and fucking Inter would be stronger with him than with camelface.
Camelfaces tricks one on one can pass by only in Serie a.
Plus 40 m.Eur.
Barca is completely insane.
Best Inter player is Maicon not camelface.We will all se how he will"develop" himself in Barca.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well bad move from both sides IMO
I just hope Eto fails in Inter and then Inter would want to swap him with Trez who would fail in Inter too and Eto would score nonstop from Diego`s assists

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
IMHO any deal and by any deal I mean any fucking deal that takes Zlatan out of Inter is a downgrade for them, if Zlatan does leave I'd bet real money on Juventus winning Scudetto no matter how Inter try to replace Zlatan.
Finally. This is what people need to understand. Ibrahimovic took Inter from a constant third place finnisher to an unbeatable Scudetto machine. Having the likes of Etoo and Milito is in no way different to what they had in previous years. Hell, they had way bigger names in attack back then; Adriano, Ronaldo, Baggio, Vieri, Recoba, Zamorano, Martins, etc. None of these guys could win Inter any titles, why in the hell would Milito and Etoo be able to?

Realize this, Ibrahimovic is a uniqe player that won 5 Scudetti in 5 years, 2 dutch championships in 2 years. If the reports are true, Barca are indeed overpaying but the bottom line is as quoted above: Any fucking deal that takes Zlatan out of Inter is a downgrade for them.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Any deal that will make Inter weaker is welcomed by me. There is absolutely no doubt for me that Zlatan is worth more for Inter than Eto'o. So looking at it player for player, Inter are losing here (some would say Barca are losing too, which isn't too far from the truth. But Inter are losing more).
Now, the 40m might be a problem. Invested smartly, these 40m+Eto'o might make Inter better.

But lets wait and see. Milan were also expected to strenghten the team after Kaka left and nothing happened so far.

OP
Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #97
    Any deal that will make Inter weaker is welcomed by me. There is absolutely no doubt for me that Zlatan is worth more for Inter than Eto'o. So looking at it player for player, Inter are losing here (some would say Barca are losing too, which isn't too far from the truth. But Inter are losing more).
    Now, the 40m might be a problem. Invested smartly, these 40m+Eto'o might make Inter better.

But lets wait and see. Milan were also expected to strenghten the team after Kaka left and nothing happened so far.
    Milan are in debt, Silvio won't inject money and Pirlo will leave to Chelsea, the most they will be able to spend is 30 million euros. Milan are done for the next 2-3 seasons.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    Finally. This is what people need to understand. Ibrahimovic took Inter from a constant third place finnisher to an unbeatable Scudetto machine. Having the likes of Etoo and Milito is in no way different to what they had in previous years. Hell, they had way bigger names in attack back then; Adriano, Ronaldo, Baggio, Vieri, Recoba, Zamorano, Martins, etc. None of these guys could win Inter any titles, why in the hell would Milito and Etoo be able to?

Realize this, Ibrahimovic is a uniqe player that won 5 Scudetti in 5 years, 2 dutch championships in 2 years. If the reports are true, Barca are indeed overpaying but the bottom line is as quoted above: Any fucking deal that takes Zlatan out of Inter is a downgrade for them.

what?! Ibra has only been a part of the reason Inter have suddenly started winning. It certainly helped that Juve and Milan were both crippled, both from calciopoli and from shitty signings ;) If he was as great as you say, then they would be winning in europe as well. And while I agree that Inter losing Ibra is very bad for them, he's not the incredible player that guarantees a stream of scudetti for whichever team he plays for you are implying that he is

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)