Indiana Jones Barca, 40M + Eto Bread + Hledebt to Inter (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Juventino[RUS];2084112 said:
Dont forget about referees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it was main reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Juve was snitched on 15 points 2 years in a row!!!!!!!!!
Yep! Referees favored Inter most in last two seasons but Zlatan saved Inter in many games! Anyway I'm happy not seeing Zlatan against Juve 2 times a year anymore!

And don't forget that Zlatan didn't score against Juve and most because of best defender in the world, IMO: Giorgio Chiellini!

Forza Juventus and Giorgio!

* P.S. I'll be happy if Zlatan score against those fools which name themselves:
Real Madrid!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
new record when 70K welcomed ibra on nou camp. Ronaldinho had the old one at 55K

supporters totally bolted the field. It was crazy.
I guess there is no need for you on these forums anymore. Would you like a ban or will you log off by yourself?

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006

Inter full-back Maicon has reacted angrily to Zlatan Ibrahimovic's decision to leave for Barcelona, saying he has already forgotten about the Swedish striker.

The Brazil international has been at loggerheads with Ibrahimovic all summer, lambasting Inter for the way they drop everything for him.

After a spectacular season in Serie A, Maicon felt he deserved a pay rise only to get the impression Inter were too busy dealing with Ibra.

He flirted with Real Madrid and Chelsea in response, but now looks set to stay with Inter despite attracting even more interest during the Confederations Cup.

“I don't care about who has gone away. Let's think about the players who are here,” Maicon ranted during an interview with Sky Sport Italia.

He then turned his attention away from Ibrahimovic and back towards Inter's 2-0 victory over Milan in World Football Challenge in Boston.

“We played well, even though we are still in the early stages of the season. I have been training for a few days and I played more than I expected.

“We have to work hard and think about the players who are here with us. We will think about working hard to win,” Maicon concluded.

Source: http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul27i.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)