Indiana Jones Barca, 40M + Eto Bread + Hledebt to Inter (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Inter made a very big mistake. Zlatan was the reason why Inter got results when they play poor in Serie A last 2 seasons. I remember many of his unusual goals that came from nowhere for making Inter win the game!

I think this season is ours!

Milan is without Ancelotti, Maldini, Kaka and Shevchenko! Pirlo next??
Inter is without Zlatan and Maxwell!
Juventus is without Ranieri and with Diego, Melo and Cannavaro!

It will be Juve - Inter race this year for Scudetto! We really should win the league this year! We really should!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
Inter made a very big mistake. Zlatan was the reason why Inter got results when they play poor in Serie A last 2 seasons. I remember many of his unusual goals that came from nowhere for making Inter win the game!

I think this season is ours!

Milan is without Ancelotti, Maldini, Kaka and Shevchenko! Pirlo next??
Inter is without Zlatan and Maxwell!
Juventus is without Ranieri and with Diego, Melo and Cannavaro!

It will be Juve - Inter race this year for Scudetto! We really should win the league this year! We really should!
Dont forget about referees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it was main reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Juve was snitched on 15 points 2 years in a row!!!!!!!!!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
inter are still going to be as strong as ever...they still have 40m to spend if they wish. going to be a good season, but by no means ours.

Mar 30, 2006
I predict that etoo will bomb. I say 10 goals from him. The Serie A defenders are actually better then La liga on average
lol.. dont act like every Serie A defender is Nesta or Chiellini. Either way Eto'o is one of the best strikers in the world. It would be hard for him to bomb in Serie A with its slower pace. If he can score 30 in Liga and in 2 CL finals why can't he score in Italy?

You are just hating on Eto

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
lol.. dont act like every Serie A defender is Nesta or Chiellini. Either way Eto'o is one of the best strikers in the world. It would be hard for him to bomb in Serie A with its slower pace. If he can score 30 in Liga and in 2 CL finals why can't he score in Italy?

You are just hating on Eto
I'm not detracting from Eto'os skill but its not hard to score alot playing with messi and Henry, Mancini and Zanetti they aren't. He'll do well of course, only a tard would deny that but he won't be as big of a destoryer as ibra, he can't head as well for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)