Indiana Jones Barca, 40M + Eto Bread + Hledebt to Inter (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
In other news,
Lucio "I've always dreamed of being coached by [Jose] Mourinho and to play with [Zlatan] Ibrahimovic." :seven:

OP
Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #44
    icεmαή;2072778 said:
    Juventinho, you are freaking out for no reason at all... I'd take an Inter with Eto'o over an Inter with Ibra any day... I think Inter just gave the Scudetto on a platter to us, it just depends on whether we accept it or not..
    I was freaking out, but i am much calmer now lol. The deal is fucking scary when you look at it for the first time thats all.

Apr 12, 2004
    Ohh, okay, then yes. It could affect them. I thought that would be obvious.
    icεmαή;2072780 said:
    In other news,
    Lucio "I've always dreamed of being coached by [Jose] Mourinho and to play with [Zlatan] Ibrahimovic." :seven:
    :lol2:

I saw that and was so happy.
    If Moggi was here we would have read ''Official: Villa to Juve'' within 5 minutes.
    Not only is that wrong, but it's stupid to think that way.

OP
    Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #48
    ßüякε;2072787 said:
    Ohh, okay, then yes. It could affect them. I thought that would be obvious.

:lol2:

I saw that and was so happy.

Not only is that wrong, but it's stupid to think that way.
    I swear it was a joke mate.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    icεmαή;2072778 said:
    Juventinho, you are freaking out for no reason at all... I'd take an Inter with Eto'o over an Inter with Ibra any day... I think Inter just gave the Scudetto on a platter to us, it just depends on whether we accept it or not..
    Depends on what they do with the extra 40M and whether Moratti has to pay off the Krlll, the leader of the Reptilian alien race.

OP
    Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #52
    icεmαή;2072780 said:
    In other news,
    Let's hope he dreams of winning the scudetto. :lol:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    icεmαή;2072816 said:
    I forgot about the 40M part, but if their deals are like Quaresma, Lucio and Hleb, I don't mind it at all...
    Oh, so you already knew about Moratti's alien leader? That's good. :seven:

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
    Jul 12, 2006
    looks like :inter: are falling apart before our eyes, no camel no :inter:, how can the special one be happy with whats going on, how long before he starts talking shit about Moratti :tup:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    I am waiting for them to sell Maicon to Madrid :weee:

Seriously though, does anyone else think that Moratti, just like Berlusconi is accepting this deal and this kind of money simply because he also needs to tighten the purse strings, particularly with oil prices falling by the day? :shifty:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I am waiting for them to sell Maicon to Madrid :weee:

Seriously though, does anyone else think that Moratti, just like Berlusconi is accepting this deal and this kind of money simply because he also needs to tighten the purse strings, particularly with oil prices falling by the day? :shifty:
    Hmmm maybe, but crude prices have rallied 40% off the March lows, so he shouldn't be doing as poorly now. But who knows, he certainly looks like an idiot, maybe he is one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)