Indiana Jones Barca, 40M + Eto Bread + Hledebt to Inter (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
You guys say good riddance as if he was in Juve, no it's not good riddance Ibra never fucking showed up in fucking big games, Eto is pro at that, Ibra is slow Eto is fast, Eto is a fucking cold blooded finisher Ibra is not, Eto do not fucking stop the fucking attacks he can play with a team that plays flowing football without disturbing the pace, Karate kid can't. Beside what do you think Inter will do with that fucking money? FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.
Exactly.

And you're in complete denial if you think Eto'o will contribute better to Inter than Zlatan has. Eto'o needs others to deliver the ball to him to score he's no Maradona criss crossing and scoring on his own.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    Exactly.

And you're in complete denial if you think Eto'o will contribute better to Inter than Zlatan has. Eto'o needs others to deliver the ball to him to score he's no Maradona criss crossing and scoring on his own.

40 million + hleb + a better player for a direct rival in return of a douche bag overrated twat who never show up when needed much. thats how i see it, and sorry for freaking out but it's bitter in my mouth.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    If true, this must be the most insane transfer I've ever seen.

I mean, this just sounds like football conspiracy theory to me. I'd believe that the Illuminati built a high speed underground train from Dulce to under the Giuseppe Meazza so that Moratti could have direct access to his fellow reptilian Illuminist brotheroids before believing this transfer.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    You can say never showed up as much as you like, but he has been almost the sole reason they have been winning the league with ease for last couple of years. Scoring and assisting the most. Basically carrying them in not just scoring but basically being behind everything. Milito isnt as good as Eto'O, but they have a capable finisher with him, him and Eto'o playing together and waiting to be served from a midfield that lacks creativity would mean a weaker Inter (Hleb isnt good enough to carry that task).

You need to look to other dimensions then just the scoring part. Eto'o is great at it, and Zlatan later on showed he can deliver in that field by scoring 25 goals. Few goals less then Eto'o scored in a goal crazed Barca. While being better then Eto'o in every other department as a player (not quicker, but basically thats it). I repeat, Inter would be a weaker team if they lose someone who creates everything, and get someone who mainly scores.

OP
    Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #32
    scoring against shitty clubs made him win those scudetti. Apart from the ref help of course.
    And it doesn't take much to win against shitty sides with the right coach and the right mentality which we can muster, but it's more important to win and shine vs direct rivals. Anyway i will make myself believe you guys are right and i fucking hope you're right but in any case that deal is rape if it's true and i still have hope it's a bunch of bollox.

Apr 12, 2004
    Exactly.

Exactly.
    If true, this must be the most insane transfer I've ever seen.

I mean, this just sounds like football conspiracy theory to me. I'd believe that the Illuminati built a high speed underground train from Dulce to under the Giuseppe Meazza so that Moratti could have direct access to his fellow reptilian Illuminist brotheroids before believing this transfer.
    :lol2:

OP
    Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #34
    Anyone think that this deal as it stands could affect the guys and give them a reason to spend a bit more specially on that defense of ours in order to save a perfect mercato?

OP
    Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #36
    ßüякε;2072768 said:
    Could you do me a favor and be less understandable...
    Guys = our board

Would it affect our board and encourage them to break the bank?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    Juventinho, you are freaking out for no reason at all... I'd take an Inter with Eto'o over an Inter with Ibra any day... I think Inter just gave the Scudetto on a platter to us, it just depends on whether we accept it or not..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)