"I'm number one" (2 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
uh this is slightly irrelevent and you can go ahead and delete it, but who do you think gets laid more, ADP or Gigi?

damn. tough question.

if i was a girl i'd prefer adp. :eek::eek::eek: :cheesy::dontcare::groan:

delete this one too.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I dunno if im abt to say smthg controversial, but ive always felt toldo at his best is better than gigi at his best. Unfortunately they dint peak together, so....now, Gigi maybe at the top of the pecking order. Altho, i dont think what hes saying is arrogant. Just saying, that hes looking forward to the tourney, and expects to be first choice. Its not exactly a sweeping statement, when hes got two older, slower keepers than him.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
I dunno if im abt to say smthg controversial, but ive always felt toldo at his best is better than gigi at his best. Unfortunately they dint peak together, so....now, Gigi maybe at the top of the pecking order. Altho, i dont think what hes saying is arrogant. Just saying, that hes looking forward to the tourney, and expects to be first choice. Its not exactly a sweeping statement, when hes got two older, slower keepers than him.
well toldo is past his absolute best.

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
I somehow dont think Buffon is as good as everyone thinks, he's a bit overrated IMO...
really? over rated? who would u consider better than buffon? i mean theyre deff are as good as he is but better?
this season no one but zmabrotta,maresca and maybe micoli gave their best the others did really bad so i think this seaosn is hne juve hae to wake up and smell the fresh air and get a new tactics

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
all on form,toldo,hildebrand, kahn, frey,canizares, cassillas, martyn, kirkland etc. are better than buffon.
not really.

toldo, kahn, canizares may come close, i mean they all have ups and downs so you cant say that one or another is better. but putting martyn or cassillas here in this list is irrelevant.

also i would add van der sar, pelizzoli.

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
all on form,toldo,hildebrand, kahn, frey,canizares, cassillas, martyn, kirkland etc. are better than buffon.
Better than an on form Buffon? Now does on form mean playing well or playing the form of their lives?

Toldo was worse this season than Buffon, so was Kahn and Casillas. Kirkland is made of glass. Frey is young and still makes mistakes but I see the future in him. Hilderbrand I dont know much about.

Canizares is top and should be Spain's #1. Most undertated keeper in the world I feel.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by polaris ] ++

Better than an on form Buffon? Now does on form mean playing well or playing the form of their lives?

Toldo was worse this season than Buffon, so was Kahn and Casillas. Kirkland is made of glass. Frey is young and still makes mistakes but I see the future in him. Hilderbrand I dont know much about.

Canizares is top and should be Spain's #1. Most undertated keeper in the world I feel.

don't remind me kahn's misses this year....

especially the one against real(it was against real,right??)
my god!!

what a season!
but in general,i think for most of the golies this year was poor...

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Yes, Canizares is underrated. But he has such a great squad in front of him!

Lili- yes, that stupid miss by Kahn was after Carlos' free kick, and the first leg finished 1-1.

Second game would've been different if Kahn didn't miss that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)