Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (53 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
Thanks, mate!

Is there a higher resolution of this picture? I'm afraid, that printing it will wreck it up a bit.
If I'll find one, I'll post it here.

A meeting between Ale's brother and Honved's sporting director ended about 2 hours ago, the Hungarians will submit their offer tomorrow officially. According to the Gazzetta, this offer will include a release clause to the MLS after December 31st. I hope so, but anyway, I don't think Ale is going to accept it. Feels like 2014 version of Sion to me.

Aug 17, 2007
That 2nd season with Sydney ruined some good offers he had last year. Anyway, Europe is good, Indian league is for Cambiasso.
:D

I know, but Hungarian league sucks as well. Plus, there's a winter break from December 6th till March 1st, that's sick. If it's India and then MLS or just a full season in Hungary, I choose the first option.

BTW, I believe he has other offers as well (Brazil, Argentina), but due to his family he rejected most of them. Today he'll meet Honvad's management for the first time, and he is expected to announce his decision within 48 hours.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
:D

I know, but Hungarian league sucks as well. Plus, there's a winter break from December 6th till March 1st, that's sick. If it's India and then MLS or just a full season in Hungary, I choose the first option.

BTW, I believe he has other offers as well (Brazil, Argentina), but due to his family he rejected most of them. Today he'll meet Honvad's management for the first time, and he is expected to announce his decision within 48 hours.
I hope the 48 hours are due to CL qualification matches, he signs for some Bulgarian or Slovakian team lets say that will play in CL and dominate. :touched:

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
What a bad decision :sergio: Forcing himself and his family to adapt to another culture, learn another language and deal with another time change. Should have came to the MLS where at least he can speak english and would be in the spotlight.

Aug 17, 2007
He'll be in India for 3 months. The season starts on October and ends in December. I'm sure he prefered the MLS, but I think he didn't get any offer from there, at least for the current season. If he signs in India just to get some playing time before moving to the MLS in 2015, fine. If not, it's just so bad. He better retire now than finish is career in India :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)