Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (59 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Do the public even care that much though? Most of the indian/bengal/pakistani diaspora here couldnt give a single damn fvck about football, and I grew up with many of them, and they live in football loving country.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Never thought this scenario would ever occur in my wildest dreams and the result is Ale and Trez getting cholera and gang raped in a bus in India together

:touched:

this the greatest moment of this country

trez and ale in India. this did not even occur in a drug induced dream
This

Aug 17, 2007
icemaη;4676551 said:
It's being broadcast on Star Sports, so you should be able to find streams easily. It's going to be torture watching of course :D
I guess :D

About the choice - as I said several times, 2 months in India just to stay in shape is fine, as long as he'll end his career in a quality league like the MLS. I just hope Delhi won't be his last team.

BTW:
1. According to report in India, Ronaldinho could join ISL. Just like Ale, he wants MLS in 2015 and needs a club for 3-4 months.
2. Honved aren't giving up on Del Piero and will try to sign him in January.

- - - Updated - - -

He'll make 2M$ (after taxes) in this 69 days season. That's a lot.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It seems it's an important factor for Alex to join some league/country that's less hyped with football. I don't think it's a coincidence he picks Australia and now India, I'd say he's giving his best to promote football world-wide. Sure, family factor plays a huge role, but I'd say promotion of football is pretty much on the same level.

He will probably pick MLS or Japan as his last destination. Even if he ends his career at India I think he'd go live there.

That will change in case he returns to Juve with some managing role at the club. So he'd return to Italy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 52)