Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (68 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
This is really the last stop before the glue factory. Hurts me to see Ale lining up next to the likes of Mads Junker in fucking India.
Should have retired in 2012. At 38 years of age it was due time for him to hang up his boots. Now with this adventure, he's making a mockery of himself.

Aug 17, 2007
He has so much class and such reputation, he won't mockery of himself even if he drives a taxi in Delhi.

I didn't want to see him in India as well, but he chose Delhi and he'll be there for 70 days at most. I hope he'll make the most out of this adventure. Afterwards, I hope he'll sign in a normal league (MLS, for example. Not Hungary).

Aug 17, 2007
As long as he signs with MLS club in 2015, a smart move indeed.

BTW, Honved's chairman said Ale prefered Hungary, but he needed the financial guarantees from the club within 48 hours, before the deadline set by Delhi, and they couldn't deliever. So he didn't wait, cause he didn't want to take the risk that he'll end up without a team.

Check out Delhi's twitter, it's like Ale's fan club account. Legendary :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I will jusat say that i would have loved to see him ducking it out in the MLS. I do not agree with his decition to go to india but oh well.

Lets hope he stay fit. Maybe he will be able to go to USA in the next year?. But he will be like what 41?. Damn.. thats so xtreme.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 60)