Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (56 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Some people here :sergio:

Ale's achieved as much as a footballer can ever dream of, left his beloved team with a long-awaited trophy and established himself a name, a career and a status which will be always remembered and esteemed. Now it's all about adventure (it's certainly not even the money). Even though I was hoping to see him in the US I'm extremely excited about his new destination. He's about to play in a country of 1 billion population the majority of whom don't know what a football is :)P). He's gonna have lots of fun. Also, I have a friend from Delhi who became a little bit interested in football during the world cup (his only option after being constantly harassed by my cheering for the so many teams I had to cheer for against Spain and Argentina) so I'm hoping I can convince him to get me a signed Ale shirt next time he travels to his hometown :p

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Ale's achieved as much as a footballer can ever dream of, left his beloved team with a long-awaited trophy and established himself a name, a career and a status which will be always remembered and esteemed. Now it's all about adventure (it's certainly not even the money). Even though I was hoping to see him in the US I'm extremely excited about his new destination. He's about to play in a country of 1 billion population the majority of whom don't know what a football is :)P). He's gonna have lots of fun. Also, I have a friend from Delhi who became a little bit interested in football during the world cup (his only option after being constantly harassed by my cheering for the so many teams I had to cheer for against Spain and Argentina) so I'm hoping I can convince him to get me a signed Ale shirt next time he travels to his hometown :p
@icemaη @Tommy

I didn't say that :D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

nonsense.

he's a has been stubborn old man that refuses to see reality and retire. so he resorts to playing at lower and lower levels because he is a coaward and cant face reality. and reality is that he is not relevant.

if it was all about adventure, why does he not go for his mangerial role? that's right, cuz he is scared of sucking

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 49)